How to Communicate With the Dead

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#106 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:33 AM

Hi, Gracie from what I've read its possible to develop new abilities but you can't let yourself get trapped in the paradigm of "I can't do this" Its going to be hard and require a lot of extra practice and hardest of all is remaining optimistic
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#107 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:40 PM

Since I am aware of any disembodied "spirits" that come and go through my environment, at home, work, while out at dinner, etc., I simply address them, as if they were in the "here and now". Some don't reply, or act like they hear me, or are even aware of where they are. Sometimes some will talk with me, others find it bothersome to have dialogue with me and will say so.Others enjoy the attention and can become bothersome seeking it, not always in appropriate manners but their ghosts and that's their way of letting us know they are around.

#108 THE MISTER

THE MISTER

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:science,theology

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

Communication with the dead is impossible

Some people feel the intense need to communicate with someone who is dead. Usually, they desire to contact a loved one that they have lost or some simply harbor a fascination with death or the dead. When one wishes to reconnect with the presence of someone they have lost, they may turn to methods involving communication with the dead.

When one is interested in contacting the dead, there are a few techniques that can be followed, according to a Dr. Raymond Moody, who claims to be quite an expert when it comes to near-death experiences, as well as the afterlife. Moody suggests a technique that was used during ancient times for those who wanted to receive a vision. It is said that Nostradamus used this approach when he was foretelling the future. It simply involves a large mirror, as well as a variety of suggestions to ensure a positive and successful line of contact. Below you will find a checklist to follow when you want to attempt communication between the dead.

1) To gain a clear state of mind, one should refrain from consuming products that contain dairy and caffeine the day before an encounter is attempted. Fruits and vegetables should be the only simple foods that are consumed.

2) When attempting to contact the dead, you should position yourself in the quietest section of your dwellings. Watches and jewelry should be removed; loose clothing should be worn. Relaxation is the key for those who wish to contact the dead. Distractions, such as clocks and phones should be unplugged. When complete silence is achieved, a large mirror should be placed in front of you. The mirror should be at an angle that promotes comfortableness.

3) If you are having trouble reaching an altered state of mind, looking at artwork or listening to calming music can achieve a sense of awareness conducive to this type of act.

4) If you are trying to contact a loved one, you should surround yourself with some of their photographs, as well as their personal items. Touching the objects will bring you closer to who you are trying to contact. Some of the items you may choose to set about you may include family films, photo albums, old letters, glasses, a piece of their clothing, as well as a few of their favorite things. Anything that evokes feelings or memories should be used.

5) Light a candle and put it behind you. When dim light is used, it is best that it be placed behind your body. It is said that twilight hours is the best time to communicate with the dead because many people experience altered states. Some can mirror gaze surrounded by bright lights, but this takes time to get use to, as well as achieve.

6) When you are ready to mirror gaze, you should be in a comfortable, relaxed position. You will gaze into the mirror without trying to see anything; it will be similar to looking at something that is located far from view. You may start to feel a tingling within your fingertips.

7) The mirror may seem cloudy after some time, while others have reported that the mirror becomes darker in color. When things within the mirror do not seem as clear as they did before, you may be ready to experience contact with the dead.

8) Complete silence should still be maintained. Allow yourself to view the images that appear to you within the mirror (if you are lucky to experience this phase). The images that you may encounter will probably last for only less than a minute. Some people are able to view images for as long as 10 minutes, but this may take some time to develop. Sometimes you may not see a thing, but will instead hear the voice of your loved one. Some have claimed to actually feel their touch. Experiences with mirror gazing can be quite varied.

****taken from an article by Yona Williams****

#109 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:17 AM

The "gifts" we are given come to us at a pace that is appropriate. Some people can handle being slammed with abilities and some can handle just a little. I believe it depends on how advanced your soul is, how much of your purpose you remember and what it is that you are here to do. This is not saying that others (soul or physical) are better than anyone else, or are more POWERFUL. If you believe that you are, then you are letting the ego become involved and that actually is detrimental to your soulwork and soul development.

We each learn and as we learn we grow. Those that are given just a little yearn for more and start to research, read and learn. That is fantastic! You are open. It's as if you were in a closed box and you poked your finger into the side of it which created a tiny hole. That tiny hole lets light in and makes you want to see more... so you open up a larger hole....You then want more.... until finally you step out of that box into Enlightenment.

Don't be discouraged if sometimes you feel as if nothing is happening. If you feel your in a slump you truly aren't, you are developing. Keep meditating, reading and learning. You will grow and as you grow you will want to learn more. It's like a child waiting for Christmas, anticipating that day to finally get here and then the thought of the presents (our gifts) under THIS tree...PRICELESS.

There is so much we can do that we are not even aware of. We are created with just a mere fraction from the light of our creator and are a part of the whole. We are limitless. Do not put limts on yourself. Each of us can do and be.

ALL THE GIFTS THAT PEOPLE SPEAK OF, WE ALL HAVE INSIDE OURSELVES. Each and everyone of us, just let them come to you.

Believe that we are limitless...
I am more than my physical body.

#110 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

Funny thing, I have read in several places that spirit communication is easier to accomplish when you cut out meat and dairy at least the day before but honestly I have been vegan now for the last six months and my intuition when it comes to spirits has actually dropped. I do not know why that is and I get the concept you should be as internally clean as possible when doing spirit work and I also understand that six months is not a good sample size but I do in fact find it strange.
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#111 rnocks76

rnocks76

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

hi i am new to this site and this subject. Lately i think i get the feeling that something iis around me, i get a strange sensation then my head hurts but just as the sensation realives so does the feeling in my head!And if im driving and going thru a cemetary i get the same feeling but then very soon after its gone. most of the time i didnt even know i drove by one! Can someone please help explain?

#112 momentsb4

momentsb4

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:11 AM

i really need help, i think i am a sensitive but i really can not tell. i cant tell if i am just being paranoid or if there is really a spirit. is there anyone in NY who is a medium who can help train a ver confused person? lol. i was also wondering if you could connect with spirits to find out about your past life? also, does anyone believe in spirits that try to stop you from doing something? for example, everytime for a few months now that i have tried to hang out with a certain guy, something goes wrong, his car will break down, or my house will be free, but then suddenly someone will come home..could their possibly be a spirt blocking me? i need help and fast. let me know if anyone can

confused and scared

#113 Tiat

Tiat

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

I don't know, am not particularly visual but I do voice channel ghosts. I also do "ushering" which is bringing through dead folk and sending them to the light. Spiritualists call is Rescue Work.

momentsb4 I have channeled my own past lives, so just ask, sit and wait and listen.

#114 momentsb4

momentsb4

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:55 AM

im afraid of the dark as well. im 19 and i still cant sit in a room completely dark and be ok. ive heard alot of things about having to be in dark places with a candle, or doing things at dead hour (3am). it honestly freaks me out. i have rescued before. my friend and i did, in out school there were spirits that needed to cross and we helped them. (our school was built on the grounds of letchworth village. look it up crazy stuff). but last night, i prayed to my grandfather, and i told him to come visit me at dead hour. i was pretty tired and started drifting off, but i reached my hand behind me and kinda left it open, i could have sworn that at first i felt somewhat of a static shock, then i felt like a pressure, as if i was holding his hand or a finger, idk i cant explain it but i think he visited me.

and please do tell me how to channel your past life. im soo currious about it. im obsessed with nazi germany and i really am convinced one of my past lives has something to do with it.

#115 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

Hello all. I am also new to this site and would like to add that a friend of mine informed me to communicate with a white sage candle. When I did this, I can say that I did meditate prior to help me calm my being and the atmosphere and even had relaxing music <a Dido CD> playing in the back ground. Once I felt completely and totally relaxed and in the 'ready' stage as I felt it throughout, I had a list of YES/NO questions to ask and had the pen handy to write down the answer accordingly. Raising the flame for YES and lowering the flame for NO. I wound up writing and asking more as I went as the answers kept changing to the same questions sporadically.

I have been sensitive all my life as well and with the turn of events that have been happening here mixed with the 10 pages of answered questions, we got a paranormal group, which was small~ containing two members, to investigate. They wound up giving us more unanswered questions but did inform us there were more than one present. There was one they felt from the audio that was keeping them here. With this being said, they arrived for their third and final time and we have since moved onto another group <containing 35 members including a priest> as the events have continued and picked up in the physical manner anyway while we sleep. THIS MORNING in fact was the second time I woke up to being choked and the taste of sweet ashes in my mouth/throat.

Hope that the white sage candle could help those of you interested as it did me....

Sincerely,
Dk Phoenix

#116 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

Hello Vivienne!
I have copied and pasted from one of your posts below:
Spirits appear in many ways and act in many ways. If you see one, I suggest that you, first, pay close attention to your gut feelings. Fear is normal, but dread or bad visions are not (dread can suggest a negative spirit, bad visions - such as visions of blood, death, etc. are also not a good sign). If you feel fear (which is typically normal, at first), but also feel a sense of calm or peace, you most likely have a good spirit on your hands.

With this being said, I have to admit that although I am NEW to this site, I did not want to comment earlier on this section but I have to now. I have to know... I have had these visions you speak of including blood and a very close friend of mine has had the same one, just slightly different than mine but close enough for me to get the message, and was wondering what this would mean!?!?!?!? Why would this be a bad thing?! I know I have learned to trust my instincts and my visions and let's just say we on edge round here trying to find answers but we are pretty sure by our placing two vials of holy water on either sides of the bed and since these attacks come at night when we sleep that this must be more of a poltergeist than a demon. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Dk Phoenix

#117 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Gigi, your post was so interesting. Wow!
I want to see a spirit but then again i don't. I am really really scared. I think i will actually just run. When they come what do they generally tend to do when they appear. Do they smile at you or just have no face expressions at all? I am so interested!
.peace.

Some times they smile and talk, some times they are hard to make out, some times they don't speak, some times they touch. However, some times they are missing limbs and are not in good shape and that can be starling. The frst time that happen I thought I was going to wet myself, lol. But I soon grounded myself and felt that he was in desprate need of help. Just like if you saw someone become injured, you would rush to help. They do get frustrated when you ask them to come and you become affraid. The know you are a fraid and if you are dealing with good spirits then they well respect you and even help you along.
However, there frustration comes when they are trying to deliver a message and you become frightened and freak. Some times they want come back.
One piece of advice I got from a very well know medium was this " never get a big head that you can sommunicate to the spirit world, because you are just a telephone to them". However, being a good communicater with the spirit world is one that I feel honored to be apart of. So boasting or bragging is not seen as cool in the spirit world.
Just like in our physical world communication is the most important part of any type of relationship.

Don't be affraid, you are always in control ( or need to be) you ask them to leave and they well. It's important to know that if you ask them to leve they my do so for go. So be direct like when I'm really sleepy and just want to sleep. I tell them " Please, I need to sleep to be stronger to communicate with you, please come back tomorrow". I'm very respectedful, polite but strong all in one.

I wish you luck and hope I have helped.
Lady_Gigi
Posted Image

Hello there Gigi!

I was just wondering have you happened to have had a circumstance where IT is apparently a SENT entity of some sort in order to torment you, your pets <the living>, and drain you? Like a shape shifter <most likely> that is very intelligent, sadistic, negative energy mass, never showing ITS TRUE face, only forms it takes and tried manipulating? For example: We have had 2 paranormal investigation groups here. We are awaiting for the evidence to finish being processed from the second group as to their findings, but have received pics and audio from the first group. I'm a new member and can't post pics right now but we do have 2 of this black mass from the first group. Not really a shape to it but you can tell it is there. However, this black mass has taken the form of a male faceless shadow figure <not wearing a hat like typically described in my researching of the subject of shadow people>, it has appeared several times as a female faceless shadow figure, and attempted to take shape of an animal running across the floor on all fours with NO tail, NO face, etc. as our cocker spaniel has chased it from the back of the trailer to the front.

However, I know we have spirits here and evidence of that and we sense it is keeping them here for a backup energy feeding supply when it can't feed off of us. It attacks our psyche', emotions, thoughts, words, and ANY form of energy. I am a FT student and Kevin works a FT job <nights leaving me here at home first 1/2 of the night with the dogs & "visitors">. This has attempted to scare us. Kevin started out being scared until just here recently. I DID have it banished from the trailer and sealed it off. Somehow, it is back and we are sensing this is being sent from Kevin's dark witch ex that is dark wiccan and practices Voodoo as well. Yes, there have been TWO dolls found <I handled those though and all that remains is the pictures of them> amongst other things. I do have a team of friends working to try to help us from Cali to New York. . . This thing has been here for years feeding off Kevin's fears and appears to him at night when I am sleeping. Some say my conscious mind is too strong/powerful for this thing to appear to me face 2 face. However, I can say with the second group's visit/investigation, they had me come into the trailer upon the "witching hour" as they call it to dig deep inside and get it to show itself <after experiences were shared amongst several that night>. I did so. I commanded it in ITS God's name to move something or show itself so we all could see. At this point, the dark shadowed male figure appeared to us all in the window in between the computer desk and couch....three times. If you have tried saging, commanding it to leave without skipping a beat, etc. and they still don't depart, would this be more of a good sign that someone is SENDING IT to you <or someone in the home>?

Sincerely,
DkPhoenix

#118 SB Cheek

SB Cheek

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

Hello. I am glad I found this site. I am not sensitive as some people are. But I am curious and helped to research a book with a gifted person for almost 20 years. My questions were used. With direct conversation with the special Diplomat to the other side, for every answer I had 10 more questions I usually asked. The answers we got were technical as were my questions for the other side. But I was equally let down by the small amount of events on the other side. WE sat and called our contact after prayer the first few times as we got some bad spirit once. From the point of contacting this soulmate, the world was ours to talk about. He could rattle off past lives info, had insight into our daily lives.. even a lost item of a friend. We have hundreds of pages of notes, an experiment as well as proof this man lived a life in the public eye on the internet History documents. Some things were not well knwon by this contact and once even he was in with me on a practical joke on my psychic partner... I thank him for that secret. Most the time we could get him quickly in the years talking. But a few years gap would have slow results, and once no results he explained "You were Busy" raising kids he left us alone. One quote stands out to me so well; As no events occur there much and I always asked; he once had an occasion; a friends Wedding! Wow. I asked; BUT what could a wedding be like on the other side?? No food, No drink.?? He said and I quote " Mist and conversation". We since had two children, one each. One is psychic and one can see and hear the other side and gets messages for people here but prefers not to. I cannot pass on messages as they get changed in meaning, somehow a truer message not passed around. It's wonderful to talk to the other side, or get messages. But its OUR lifetime and hopefully a good life with some fun experiences and as he says "Happy"... he tells me we have the right to. He also states "Hang in there."

#119 sparksgirl

sparksgirl

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

sir im shreya, from india a newbie and i want to contact my mother.. she past away 9 yrs ago.

#120 stellar86

stellar86

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

Hello I just joined this site you can call me stellar I am a sensitive as well and have had many experiences since childhood. Due to the nature of the experience I had with what I believe to be a poltergeist or similar entity when I was a child I have been obsessed with ghosts, spirits, angels, and demons since a child the experiences I have had as a child were terrifying, I actually played and talked with things that weren't there, recently I have been obsessed with talking to spirits because after a few years of silence the shadow people have came back. They were coming in my room (one of my friends woke in the next room and seen one walk in one night as well) until I got a gargoyle statue, I already had gotten two foo dogs to put on my bed stand cuz they were holding me down. Since I got those they were just standing over my bed, since I got the gargoyle they just stand at the door. They are too powerful to be ghosts, and do not have the same quality as poltergeists either, they are def evil. I have been doing research on psychic vampires and I believe that is what the shadow people are. Also my mother called me a couple days ago and told me she had a dream that (creeps me out as I have not told her about the shadows) she was in a certain house she's never bn in b4 a gray shingle house, there is a shadow person walking towards her pointing at her, I'm chanting in Latin with my crystal ball, (she lives three states away never seen my ball) my brothers are screaming you can't have her and her dog is standing in between the shadow and her. My boyfriend also had a dream the night before involving voodoo and three ladies who he had never seen before and he is a total non believer, I have recently picked back up my craft (I don't have a label for myself yet as too exactly what path I'm taking because I still haven't decided yet) because my books were burnt before, I seem a post here earlier though I can't find it now where a gentleman said his wife and child died the same month after seeing shadow people, I'm looking for more information so I may can know what I'm dealing with exactly so I can better protect my mother beyond using gargoyles ect for good. Thank you blessed be

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users