• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WPRG:Phil

WPRG:Phil

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:43 PM

I've just been told that on October 4th, at Greene County airport a group of paranormal investigators will be conducting a seminar. Afterwards they will load everyone up on a bus and take you to a 200 year old haunted house for an investigation.

The cost is $15 but, I'm not sure who or what group is organizing this event. Anyone from the boards going ?

#2 divinebow2korn

divinebow2korn

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 01:58 PM

I've just been told that on October 4th, at Greene County airport a group of paranormal investigators will be conducting a seminar. Afterwards they will load everyone up on a bus and take you to a 200 year old haunted house for an investigation.

The cost is $15 but, I'm not sure who or what group is organizing this event. Anyone from the boards going ?

Im going but i daont know much about it. u told me more nfo though.Thanks!

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

It will be a lecture on mysterious creatures by Stan Gordon at 7 PM at the Greene County Airport. I will likely also be there for the lecture. Note that the ghost tour is sold out according to info on the call in number. (724-435-7926)

Location is at the airport, just east of Waynesburg or Rt 21. About 1/4 mile east from the Waynesburg exit off I-79
CaveRat......
Visit my website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users