Can I be Haunted

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wildroze77

wildroze77

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:42 PM

I have been seeing spirits since I was at least 15 years old I have had numerous encounters everything from loaves of bread flying 5ft off of refrigerators. To actually seeing them. Most all of my friends and family have witnessed one thing or another at my homes anything from lights going on or off by themselves or objects on a dresser moving , footsteps being heard on my stairs or upstairs walking around when nobody else is in the house
One of my friends was house sitting for me when i was away on a brief vacation she was freaked out and asked me why i didnt tell her that my house was haunted ( Uh because I wanted you to watch my house) she told me of 3 things that happened while I was away the one that scared her the most was that when she came home all of her luggage was stacked and sitting by my front door. That was when she left. From stories that i hear from others it seems as though the spirit or spirits are very protective of me. My 4 year old grandson say's he sees ghosts at my house and gets extremely frightened.
On one occasion I believe it was a spirit that saved my life by telling me that me and my friends were going be in an accident I told them to pull over told them" we are going to be in an accident " I heard the words loud and clear in my head and I got into the back seat ( I had been sitting on my friends lap in the front seat) The rest is pretty much a blur we rolled the volkswagen down a hill betwen 2 trees that they couldn't figure out how the car fit between the trees and it stopped before hitting another tree, had I been in the front seat I surely would have died. I believe it was my grandfatehr that warned me then.
What I really want to know is, is it possible that I am haunted? these types of things have been happening in at least 5 different homes that I have lived in. What would cause this to happen in so many different places. There can't be this many haunted houses and I just happen to pick those ones to move into. Please help i really want to understand why this is happening. :clap:

#2 imsheetata

imsheetata

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:35 PM

I have been seeing spirits since I was at least 15 years old I have had numerous encounters everything from loaves of bread flying 5ft off of refrigerators. To actually seeing them. Most all of my friends and family have witnessed one thing or another at my homes anything from lights going on or off by themselves or objects on a dresser moving , footsteps being heard on my stairs or upstairs walking around when nobody else is in the house
One of my friends was house sitting for me when i was away on a brief vacation she was freaked out and asked me why i didnt tell her that my house was haunted ( Uh because I wanted you to watch my house) she told me of 3 things that happened while I was away the one that scared her the most was that when she came home all of her luggage was stacked and sitting by my front door. That was when she left. From stories that i hear from others it seems as though the spirit or spirits are very protective of me. My 4 year old grandson say's he sees ghosts at my house and gets extremely frightened.
On one occasion I believe it was a spirit that saved my life by telling me that me and my friends were going be in an accident I told them to pull over told them" we are going to be in an accident " I heard the words loud and clear in my head and I got into the back seat ( I had been sitting on my friends lap in the front seat) The rest is pretty much a blur we rolled the volkswagen down a hill betwen 2 trees that they couldn't figure out how the car fit between the trees and it stopped before hitting another tree, had I been in the front seat I surely would have died. I believe it was my grandfatehr that warned me then.
What I really want to know is, is it possible that I am haunted? these types of things have been happening in at least 5 different homes that I have lived in. What would cause this to happen in so many different places. There can't be this many haunted houses and I just happen to pick those ones to move into. Please help i really want to understand why this is happening. :Wall:

Lol, i had to laugh hearing your story. Your a good person i can feel it. Sometimes were all giving gifts that we cant understand, sometimes they seem odd or even a neusance. You simply dont want to know whats going on, you already know that. You want to know how you can fit in? ....you cant. Embracing who you are isnt always easy, but apparently you have been doing it since you were 15. You are not haunted, you are what we call a sensitive. The way your personality is, how you view others, has left you an open portal for others to communicate. The bread thing had to be someone upset at you, maybe you said or did something, or just plain tried to ignore the entaty that was tryin to get your attention . The problem you face is you dont sometimes like what you see or hear, but what you dont realize is the power of acknoledgment, i cant spell by the way so im sorry. You see something you either make a face or have said something or you stare directly at it, this my friend is acknowledgment. An entatie sees you looking at it...while its doing something and its like an animal, pet it and it keeps rubbing you, ignore it and eventually it wonders off to find another. We can discuss more if you would like, you dont need help, just an understanding that your different and you have to accept it. I laughed so hard about the luggage, entaties dont really pick one to protect, maybe a lost family member comes to heed you warning, the entatie stacked your friends luggage cause she wasnt playing along. Im very intersted to hear any other stories you have, please share them with me and maybe ill be able to share some back. take it easy and thanks for listening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users