• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#76 kittyluv

kittyluv

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

:)

Leonie, you're right about Robert...the most haunted of all dolls! Very creepy and very scary...

omg--seriously! I heard that in the museum he's in at night he gets out of his display case and during the day his expression changes!

#77 kittyluv

kittyluv

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:47 PM

:)

that happened with my sisters plush animals it was this little white dog it would always be in a different position then you would leave it in wierd

When I was a kid, I had a haunted stuffed purple dinosaur and one night my Barbie moved!

#78 MrVoodoo

MrVoodoo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:03 PM

There's certainly something scary about dolls, and there are plenty of 'real' haunted doll tales littered around the internet. As others have stated 'Robert' is without doubt King of the haunted dolls, but my own personal favorite is 'Annabelle' now that doll really does look sinister. :/
DARE YOU PLAY? - Free Online Ouija BoardPosted Image

#79 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

Anyone remember those dolls that was red headed and you push a buttom and their hair grew, push it again and it went back short?

Those were Crissy dolls. I had one when I was a child. Loved it!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#80 peccavimus

peccavimus

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:17 PM

A few years back my mom told me a story she was told by a woman working at an estate sale. She told me that there was a room with nothing but old antique dolls and every single doll that she saw either had its fingers or hands broken off. When she asked the woman she said shortly before her mother died in the estate she was telling strange stories about the dolls. She explained that her mother had said that the dolls would come to her room at night and say they were going to get her. Her mother would also say that the dolls would frequently call out her name from the room. So in an attempt to keep the dolls from coming to get her she broke all their fingers or hands off.

Pretty creepy!

#81 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

Hehe. I used to love this topic! It's funny I re found it today actually, I work with kids and one of them scared my work collegue with a doll she had brought in.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#82 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:45 AM

Can't stand dolls, but I can stand action figures (have several WWE ones still in their packaging on a bookcase facing my bed) and can stand sleeping with several stuffies. What's up with that?

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#83 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

because Lycan, stuffed animals protect US from the evil dolls... I personally sleep with a sock monkey (yes as 22, I sleep with a sock monkey... Whatcha gonna do about it?) because he's my protector (plus he's PURPLE and was given to me as a pre surgery gift when I had my first spine surgery in June 2009).
And IDK why the hell I opened this up when I'm trying to get back to sleep... Must put a timer on this computer so I stop going to it everytime I can't sleep...
Love life.

#84 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

So true!!! Probably why MOm and I can't resist them! (Plus they're so freakin' cute... Mom has two plushie kitties holding/tangled up in yarn that I got her from my bank. SO love them! Well... Plus the fact they represent how I am around yarn...) Hm. There's this really adorable Lion stuffy at the hospital gift shop I volunteer in that keeps staring at me as if to say 'Give me a home? Please?'.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#85 LukasOwen

LukasOwen

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

Porcelain dolls are not scary in fact I call them an old world craft if they are handmade. However ventriloquist dummies really creep me out, and no not the Jeff Dunham ones. Those old ones, like the one from the movie Magic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users