7 replies to this topic

#1 Baggy

Baggy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 07:10 AM

Hello guys n gals,
     Being an avid record collector I was recently at a charity shop in an old part of my home town searching through a box of old LPs.

There was only myself and a shop girl in the place so I was having an easy time of it rooting through a box of old records. I happened to glance behind me and a man with grey hair walked past dressed in a flat cap and long blue raincoat and heading towards the changing room. Not really caring I carried on rumaging through the record box.

Getting late the shop girl said she was closing up and would I mind paying for my purchase. I told her no problem and asked if she like me to hang about whilst   the guy in the changing room had finished. Being a dad and having two girls of my own the thought of this young Miss on her own with a stranger at closing time was a bad idea.

We waited for about twenty minutes and  I could see she was getting nervous and Baggy was starting to feel arkward about being there. So to break the tension I said I would go and see what was keeping him. I trotted over to the cubicle pulled the curtain back, but found it empty.  

Feeling foolish I apologised to the girl and said" there was no one in there and that whoever he was he must have left the shop unnoticed at some point ealier." She then told me that the front door had been locked for the past half hour and that she had let no one  in or out of the place. So what happened to the man in the blue-mac is anybody's guess? ???

Baggy

#2 wayne2241

wayne2241

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X radio network, Mondays at 10pm eastern time, 7pm pacific. Go to http:www.para-x.com

Posted 20 May 2003 - 09:11 AM

Now that is a good story, and I can only imagine how creepy it felt. Thanks for sharing.

MRIP

Posted Image

Listen to Spooks R Uson the Para-X network on Mondays at 9pm eastern time, 7pm pacific time. http:www.para-x.com

#3 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 12:53 PM

Truely very weird  :oJust goes to show ya,you never can tell when a ghost will appear.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#4 Baggy

Baggy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 01:27 AM

Hi Wayne and Secret Sign,
                  The guy in the shop was so solid in his appearance that I've often wondered if some of the  passers by on the street are not all what they seem???

Thanks for your interest...Baggy 8)

#5 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 23 May 2003 - 04:13 AM

Baggy,

Great story and thanks for sharing...you never know who you'll pass on the street! ;D  Good point! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 24 May 2003 - 05:35 AM

:o :o :o Good Lord! Dunno "who" I meet in my everyday life! Need to keep my "eyes" and "ears" open!
Posted Image

#7 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 08:41 AM

Most ghost's can appear solid looking,and that can make you think that the person was from the living.When in fact,in wasn't. 8)

#8 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 07:00 AM

Baggy, my friend and i were once walking in a cemetery visiting my grandmother's grave and it was winter, snow was lightly coming down, suddenly we saw an old women who was dressed for summer really wearing a dress but she was smiling as she passed us, we both nodded and smiled and all the while i thought how odd she wasn't freezing, I turned around a split second after she passed and she was gone, so i do think ghosts can be as solid as the living
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users