Voices caught on cd?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 spider_rob

spider_rob

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, legends and folklore, history, reading, PS2 and Wii

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

I am not sure if this has happened to anyone before. I have a particular cd that contained a song that is one of my favorites, not to mention my wedding dance song! lol Anyways, when ever i hear it played only from my own cd or a burned version of it do i hear my sister calling my name. Always at the same point of the song and no matter how i try to ignore it i always hear it. My sister is not dead nor do i remember a event to which her calling my name would have imprinted it on the cd. It's not a yell or out of anger, it is only as though to get my attention. It has been like that since 1999 as far as i can remember. Has anyone ever heard of this or has experinced something of the sort?

spider_rob66
I'll Kill you and the NIGHT!! -Leon Belmont

#2 xxscarletxx

xxscarletxx

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 03:28 PM

I am not sure if this has happened to anyone before. I have a particular cd that contained a song that is one of my favorites, not to mention my wedding dance song! lol Anyways, when ever i hear it played only from my own cd or a burned version of it do i hear my sister calling my name. Always at the same point of the song and no matter how i try to ignore it i always hear it. My sister is not dead nor do i remember a event to which her calling my name would have imprinted it on the cd. It's not a yell or out of anger, it is only as though to get my attention. It has been like that since 1999 as far as i can remember. Has anyone ever heard of this or has experinced something of the sort?

spider_rob66

Maybe it would help if we coold hear it and see if we can also hear a name being called . It could just be that something that is said in the song reminds you of that . its a little hard to give an opinion on why or what it is unless we hear it ourselves .

Though im not sure how you would go about getting it uploaded for us to hear, but if its possible . i wouldn't tell anyone your sisers name and see if they can pick it up from the cd thmselves that way you will know its not just your mind playing tricks on you .

good luck . xxscarletxx

#3 spider_rob

spider_rob

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, legends and folklore, history, reading, PS2 and Wii

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:04 PM

I can try to see if i can get just the part of the song on here. The song is long!

-spider-rob :clap:

Edited by spider_rob, 31 January 2008 - 06:04 PM.

I'll Kill you and the NIGHT!! -Leon Belmont

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users