Communicating with the Dead Topic

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Lady_Gigi

Lady_Gigi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Self taught parapsychologiest, Master Hypnotist, NLP teacher, Federal Firm arms Instructor, closet senstive, EOB's, spirit photography, traveling, wide open spaces, horse back, reading, art, going to the gun range, visiting with friends and family while lauging, currantly writing a book, currantly working re-doing my website, my dogs, cats, garding, and enjoying wild life.

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:31 PM

There was no thread here, so I'm not sure if this well work, but thought that this book is worth talking about.
I personally have hundreds of Parapsychology books, some are college text. I have to say I use this book as a reference with my own paranormal group. I even have test questions from the book. Yes, test.
I love this book. I now call it the Bible for spirit communications. I have even taken each chapter for my team to research each chapter. It does take time and practice to achieve some of the things like scary.
There is a new spirit revolution happening on so many levels.
There are those who say speaking to the dead is the devils work, those who do not think there is no such thing as ghost, demons, ect. However, those of us who have been touched by a spirit (or seen a spirit), know other wise. There are those things that we must debunk and rule out all other logical possibilities for a possible paranormal event. Sometimes itís as easy as black and white and this is where the book comes in hand. With the use of other technology to back up our findings it makes the documentation easier.
This book is a must for anyone who is interesting in communicating with the other side or just interested in paranormal in general. However, even if you are doing spirit photography or EVPís, that is still a form of spirit communications. Itís clear we are never alone and the spirit world is reaching out to tell us something.
Good luck t all those who read this book. I just love it.
Lady_Gigi

:hug:
Never does the human soul appear so brave and noble, As when it forgoes revenge and dares to forgive.

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:28 PM

I thought it was an interesting read plus it had one of my quotes in it so it has to be good.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:50 AM

Thanks, Lady_Gigi, I appreciate the kind words!

-Jeff
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#4 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:47 PM

I love it so far Jeff...still trying to get the time to finish it!

I bought it a few months ago, yes, I'm bad at sitting down and reading all at one time.

I do believe I have all your books! I bounce into them all the time, when I can. I love your work Jeff!

I met a woman who did an amazing photo book titled "Sacred" New Orleans Funerary Grounds
by Elizabeth Huston

The photos were all taken a few days prior to Katrina. The photos are absoutely wonderful! She has a real eye for the type of photos she took.

Check it out if you can, its really something different.

Leslie
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#5 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 22 June 2006 - 06:14 AM

Haven't read it as yet...
I thought this was going to be about resurrecting old forum threads.
:lol:

#6 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:39 AM

Thanks, Leslie! I guess I better hurry up and get another book out there...

I'm gazing into my crystal ball right now... I think I see a new one in the not-too-distant future...
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#7 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:06 PM

Your Welcome Jeff!

My crystal ball says......I have a few new places to add to your encyclopedia of haunted places...LOL!

Hugs,
Leslie
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#8 Lady_Gigi

Lady_Gigi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Self taught parapsychologiest, Master Hypnotist, NLP teacher, Federal Firm arms Instructor, closet senstive, EOB's, spirit photography, traveling, wide open spaces, horse back, reading, art, going to the gun range, visiting with friends and family while lauging, currantly writing a book, currantly working re-doing my website, my dogs, cats, garding, and enjoying wild life.

Posted 24 June 2006 - 09:53 PM

Thanks, Lady_Gigi, I appreciate the kind words!

-Jeff

If you want to spread your wings to Jefferson, Texas let me know. I'd love to take you to a few places. They (spirit's) have never let me down yet. I'm sure they would be happy to see you too.
I look forward to reading your next book.
Lady_Gigi
Never does the human soul appear so brave and noble, As when it forgoes revenge and dares to forgive.

#9 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 25 June 2006 - 07:17 AM

i know one new place for world's most haunted places or the encyclopedia of haunted places.

V
Posted Image Posted Image

#10 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 12:38 PM

Hi Erika,

Communicating With the Dead (and all of my books) can be purchased just about anywhere. In the United States I recommend Barnes & Noble and Border's. Online, try: www.amazon.com, www.amazon.ca (in Canada), or www.amazon.co.uk (in the UK). In Australia, try Brumby Books. You can also click on the book covers on the homepage of Ghostvillage.com: www.ghostvillage.com.

Thanks for asking!

-Jeff
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#11 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:08 PM

i have pre ordered my copies of the nightmare encyclopedia your darkest dreams interpreted, ghosts of war: restless spirits of soldiers, spies and saboteurs and our haunted lives: true life ghost encounters i can't wait to read the last one. i have two haunted locations in my area, if u want any haunted places for england.

V
Posted Image Posted Image

#12 Lady_Gigi

Lady_Gigi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:49 PM

I would appear that it was a good thing I restarted this thread. Come on Jeff give us another book before mine come out (hahah). Sorry My humor my be hard to get via a board.
Love ya, keep up the good work.
Lady _Gigi
:D

#13 spiritlady

spiritlady

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:what ever comes to mind............

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:42 AM

hi i bought the book a few months ago , and it's one of my fav's .

good job jeff :D

SPL :)
My Sesshomaru , my protectorPosted Image

#14 pentagram345

pentagram345

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:58 PM

i cant say ive ready any of them but with their descriptions and comments im extreamly interested :weeee:

#15 jleach70

jleach70

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 11:54 PM

Just finished reading the book. First "paranormal" type book i've ever read. Found it very informative. Especially liked the chapter on Edison since I've always been a fan of great inventors like Edison, Tesla, and Ben Franklin. The book has ignited my interest, and I hope to learn more now. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a pretty good overview of what's out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users