Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Any good places near Tampa Bay, Florida?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TaucJan87

TaucJan87

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 04:18 PM

This is my first post so hello everyone!
I just moved to Tampa and I would love to visit some places good for taking pictures and EVP's.
Let me know if you know of anything.
Thanks guys.
-Tatiana

#2 Ilovestaind

Ilovestaind

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:34 PM

Hello Tatiana,
its nice to finally see someone on here from my neck of the woods. I also live in Tampa. Myrtle Hill Cemetary is reportedly haunted. Its at Martin Luther King blvd and 56th St. You can't miss it, its a huge cemetary. It is talked about in the book, Florida's haunted folklore and legends or something like that. I also have a lady I talk to online from Floridaghost.com who is an investigator and has recorded EVP's in the mausoleum and taken pictures and gotten a lot of orbs. Ive seen the pictures. If you want send me a pm, Im not an investigator, but Im willing to learn and just have a fascination with the paranormal. Also, the Britton theatre in South Tampa, on Dale Mabrey hwy is an old movie theatre that is still open and there are stories of weird things happening in the theatre and people seeing things. You also might want to check out the Shadowlands website, they have lists of haunted places for every state and it lists the places in each city also. Good luck!

sincerely,
Beth

PS: I wouldn't go to that cemetary alone at night, its not in a very good part of town/neighborhood.

Tatiana,
one more thing I forgot, in St. Pete, which is right across the bridge, they give tours of haunted places in down town St. Pete. They are year round, I was going to go on the tour when I get a chance. Here is the website... www.ghosttour.net. ok Have fun! ;)

#3 TaucJan87

TaucJan87

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:13 PM

Thanks! Anywhere else anyone? :weeee:
-Tatiana

#4 Trevor with TpaParanormal

Trevor with TpaParanormal

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

There are a lot of places in Tampa believe it or not. Some you may or may not be able to get into to.

Tampa Theater
Briton Plaza Cinemas
Blake High School

Those are places that are on my radar to investigate.

#5 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:32 AM

Haslems book store and the Sunshine Skyway bridge
"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#6 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:16 AM

If anyone from Tampa Bay that posts in here that isn't in a group and may be interested in joining one please visit SafeHarborParanormal.com there is a forum as well so you can make a profile there too

If you are in a group already then it would be a great support to us if you would make a profile on the group forum :(

Edited by Ryuu, 07 October 2010 - 07:16 AM.

"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#7 RodoBabbins

RodoBabbins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

There are many places that have reports of paranormal activity. Unfortunatly some of the older places not protected by a historical society are starting to become victims to urban sprawl. There use to be an old mental hospital in north Tarpon Springs but now it's been replaced by multi-million dollar houses.
JoshCo-FounderSafe Harbor Paranormal

#8 tucker297

tucker297

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

i live in brooker creek in near the horse track there are some Indian burial grounds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users