Am I The Only One?

gaurdians creatures spirits

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 roku

roku

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal, art, writing, aviation, and travel.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:21 AM

I have gone to many places and people, to try to find out what he is, or if I'm the only one who has ever seen him. I only know of one other person in the whole world so far who has seen him, but that's not enough, I want to know that someone else believes in this. He is not an angel, he is not a demon...I'm not sure what he is exactly, but I know he is not bad. He is my gaurdian, my friend, and my teacher of sorts.

His name is Ramel (Pronunciation: Rah- Like the Egyptian god, mell- Like marsh-mell-ow). It wasn't until four years ago that I learned his name, and stopped fearing him. At first, when he would come to me, I would be terrified. I wasn't able to move, or speak, I would usually panic. Since he would always come to me at night, when I was in bed, I first though that it was just sleep paralysis. I now know that this wasn't the case. One night, during a very bad time in my life, he came to me and finally allowed me to see him. He was beside my bed, only about 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall.He has a pure white face, shaped sort of like a triangle, like a mask, black shiny eyes, and a small mouth with little pointy teeth. His neck and body are pitch black and without much shape.

He was smiling at me, in an almost playful way, but at this time I still did not know who or what he was. A year later, after seeing him many more times, I found a friend who had seen him, too. He told me his name, and it just made sense, I knew that this name was correct. He told me that this was my gaurdian, and that he did not mean to frighten me. He had me sit and think about what had happened all the times he'd come to me. When he came I could not move : If I had run, I'd never have had the chance to understand. He always came before something bad was going to happen, usually a death. I figured this out by tracking the dates that he'd visited me, and found that they all lined up with either a death in my family, or times when my father had molested me. I found that he even came when a close friend would have a loss in their family, or when they were in trouble.

Once I had figured all this out, I was then able to control myslef again when he came. I would wake, with him "pinning" me, then he would let me go. After he'd come each time, I'd know that something was going to happen. Without fail, every single time, something has happened, as I said before, usually a death. One recent deat was in May, my ex boyfriend's uncle died the night Ramel came to me. Another was just in January, my uncle's girlfriend lost her aunt.

Besides coming as a warning, he has also come as protection. I lived in an aparment with a powerful negative entity that tried to hurt me. Ramel stepped in when I called for him, told me not to be afaid, and then took this entity on himself. He was weak after that and I didn't see him for a while, but he came back and is ok now. He also goes with me when I walk late at night, and keeps me from going into dangerous places.

I know this has been a long post, and there are a number of events that I haven't listed. I'm not looking for people to tell me I'm crazy, I just want to know if anyone else has seen Ramel, or someone like him. If you have any questions, or maybe some answers, you can send them to yautja_sainja@yahoo.com. Put "spirit man" in the subject bar so I don't dismiss it as spam.

Thank You, Kat.
Kat Roku

#2 rluellen

rluellen

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

Hey Kat,

I'm going to copy this to the email address you listed, but I'm replying here to make sure it doesn't get lost as spam.

I can't say I've ever heard of this entity by name, but the description is VERY familiar. There was a psion on my team back in 2003 that tested very high on the Zener test. I trusted his judgement most days in the field. He used to tell me of a shadow person that would loom in his life, ask things of him in return for the entities assistance in learning the darker arts. The entity was of an Egyptian godlike nature. I never judged him, and everyone has their own path. Subsequently, the mans life started off FANTASTIC. This guy was filthy rich, beautiful wife, great kid, insanely nice home, and he had a sharp mind. After knowing him for a year, he lost his home due to a divorce, lost his job, and became anti-social.

I would do whatever it took to make your life free of this entity. That probably isn't even its real name. If you have faith in a higher power, use it to clean your life of this thing. Your decisions are your own, but I hope this helped you with identification in some way.
Bo Luellen
Host of The 188 Garrison
A Comedy Podcast that tackles Paranormal, UFOlogy, and Cryptozoology.
www.the188garrison.podbean.com
Follow The 188 Garrison on Facebook

#3 roku

roku

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

Thank you for your input, but I think you are wrong. I will still consider what you have said.
Kat Roku

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

If you can talk to "Ramel", ask him if he is your spirit guide. See what response you get. Always weigh any reply in your heart. Listen to your intution.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#5 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

Hello Kat, I hate to say it as I like to be optimistic but there seem to be some parts of your story which cause me concern. First is simply the fact that he is accompanied, at least initially, by sleep paralysis. I posted an episode I had with sleep paralysis under the topic "Sleep Paralysis, Ouija, and Demon Visions" which seems to make the connection that negative forces look for people who are abused and betrayed as young people (as you were) to use or possess. Secondly, my experiences with a guardian protector have involved an animal and a shadow person and neither one ever actually spoken to me directly but merely used other means to guide me. It seems to me that guardian spirits are not likely to actually tell you things directly as it interferes with your free will and your own natural learning progression. I find it troubling that Ramel is interacting with you so directly. My intuition tells me that Ramel will start asking you for things or promising things which will seem harmless at least at first, but have the chance to escalate (if he hasn't already). That situation where Ramel defeated a negative entity and drove it away may have been, and I honestly I think was, simply Ramel driving away competition for access to you. My advice to you is to never, ever trust anyone or anything that is not from this realm, never ask them anything or for anything, and most certainly never make a deal with them or promise them anything. Whether the entity is good, bad, or amoral following those rules cannot hurt but will almost certainly help.
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#6 I.See.Things

I.See.Things

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

Hey , My names Alyssa . Kat , believe it or not im 12 ! and i have had some activity. Dude , sounds like you have a no name on your hands! I had one of those. You dont know if it a demon or angel , or neitther. Like a lost soul. I have delt with 2 of those. But you have to break off. They will ruin your life. If you see him again. Dont talk to him if you have. For some reason , its better to not talk to them. Email me at supernatural2024@gmail.com and then we can talk more.Posted Image

#7 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

kat, great advice, but i gotta say when i started reading your post i got a really sick feeling. i'm just a paranormal lurker and don't have any talents, but i gotta say, you have to lose this ramel entity. from what i understand, he's probably going to not like you ignoring him. i would sage your house, i would get holy water and put it in a spray bottle and when you see him spray him. i don't trust him, i feel this is going to end badly for you. i know i'm being a drama queen here, but i can't express to you enough to stop all contact. and as the poster above said, don't ask for anything, do no favors in exchange for something else, or any way have contact with this thing. please be careful. i will be praying for your safety, i feel you are in grave danger, maybe not now this very second, but somewhere down the road.

be safe!

Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#8 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

K, first off you gotta disect the name Ramel that he's given someone.

It is little known fact that in ancient times, it was believed that names ending with "el" designated them Angelic. Ex: Mikhael, Gavriel, Yuriel etc. etc...

In my faith there are 2 very surprisingly similar entities, the first one is considered a deity and his name is Elegua.
The second one is a Chicheriku(note this is not there name, its kinda like a species we call them by, I honestly never heard of one having a name but well... ive heard of weirder things), and is almost spot on to your description.

Basically, Elegua is a little boy who is a trickster. He enjoys pranking people and testing there faith. Although he might not be the cutest little boy, and may at times seem creepy/scary he's always going to have good intentions for those of whom he is tasked in guiding.

Now here is the tricky part, The Chicheriku are kind of like little gnomes per say. They do not have any alliance to good/evil per say, but they are globally recognized as the ones who will literally beat the snot out of anything with evil/bad intentions that comes near them(including humans).

They can be found late nights at the base of a Ceiba Pentandra(Silk Cotton Tree). Minor warning about Chicheriku, they're almost always found in groups, and if just one senses bad intentions on you, you'll have a nice story about how little gnomes beat you within an inch of your life.
If you wish to be rid of these kinds of entities, I highly suggest being outright and respectful about it. Dont be sneaky and try to sage them, or disrespect them. Just be outright and ask them to leave politely, and if you have a Silk Cotton tree within proximity you're going to have repeated issues with them anyway so might aswell get used to them!

Interesting how quickly everyone jumped to this being a negative entity, it doesn't even fit the profile :P

#9 roku

roku

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:39 AM

Thank you all for your input
Kat Roku

#10 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

I have the same feeling that this isn't a good thing. Do you have proof that there was a bad spirit that was chased? I just don't feel right about this situation you are in. I agree with the Queen but also agree that you should ask it to leave firstly and see what happens. If you do have faith in God I would be announcing prayers to him for help.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#11 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:23 PM

ok, i amend my statement and agree with WW, you should ask it to leave first and be very firm; send it back to where it came. my christian faith keeps kicking in here and MY God is above all gods, so whatever god this ramel is or works under, the most high God, the creator of heaven and earth rules over this dude. i will be praying for you to have the strength, you got to fight it and it sounds as if you are not too afraid of this dude but honey, you should be. ask for Michael the arch angel to protect you in battle. but only after you ask the spirit to leave and see what happens. if he doesn't leave because you asked it to, then you are going to have to pull out the heavy artillery and use the st Michael prayer and holy water. please do it soon and God bless you.
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#12 roku

roku

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

Well, I do appreciate what you guys are trying to do, but as for the religious argurment, I am an atheist. I don't believe in God or his angels. I also don't believe in Satan. Don't believe in the heaven - hell thing.

I do know this, however. Ramel will leave me be should I ask. I have. He has saved my butt numerous times, and not just in spiritual battles. When climbing on cliffs a few years ago, I fell. When I was about to fly off the edge and into the water, he stpped me and held me in place until I had my bearings again. If not for that, I would have cracked my head open and drowned.

Ramel is comforting and kind to me, and has never asked anything of me. All he wants is my safety. I truly believe he is my friend.
I have so somewhat agree with what TataSacaEmpeno said. He is an odd spirit, whose type I simply don't have a name for. I don't really care about what exactly he is anymore, I just wanted to know that i am not the only one who has seen/dealt with someone like him.
Kat Roku

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gaurdians, creatures, spirits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users