Pictures of GhostVillagers!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
392 replies to this topic

#46 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:49 PM

Oh Meanderer, heres one last one for you by the way, I thought Id help you along with your new years resolution of seeing a pic of me smiling.
This is kinda like a half smile. It me generally being goofy, Peace dude!

Posted Image

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#47 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:21 AM

Leonie.......cheeky, eh?? Love that kind-of-sort-almost-not-really-guess-that's-a-smile! Here's my version of said smile. Yours looks good, smile or no!! Peace!

Posted Image
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#48 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:35 PM

Please dont say your a UFC fan... *points Rayz in the direction of my bro* My brothers like the lord of all things UFC. I do love that shirt though... Id buy it just for the motif of the dragon.

Now, you look all innocent and angelic....

Heres my angelic picture, though its more like snow white... how pale am I?

And this is the last one, Im sick of seeing my face on this thread XD.
Posted Image

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#49 meanderer

meanderer

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:36 PM

Leonie...

I think you're the only one who's sick of seeing your face in this thread.

Once again...wonderful picture! I think this one's one of the best! Whirly Dude
Beannacht ort

#50 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:46 PM

Aw come on, Leonie, whaddaya mean you don't like UFC??? It's actually really interesting, just give it a shot! And yeah, the shirts are really cool.

And those pics of you and Taz are groovy!

#51 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:22 PM

Leonie you don't like the UFC!!!!???? How can you not love MMA? Cool shirt Rayz.

#52 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

Never said I didnt like it.... Im just not on the bandwagon.

#53 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:18 PM

I've been on the UFC "bandwagon" since UFC 2 in 1994 and have some of the early ones on VHS tapes to prove it :wave:

#54 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:36 PM

Now that's impressive--you're a REAL diehard fan! I've only been a fan for about 5 years now.

But I'm going to Vegas to see GSP and BJ Penn in UFC 94 and I am SO psyched!!!

#55 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:44 AM

I'd rather go and do something like.... umm... flower arranging.... XD

Well no not really.... but its safer >.> lol

Edited by leonie, 05 January 2009 - 04:49 AM.

#56 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:03 PM

Now that's impressive--you're a REAL diehard fan! I've only been a fan for about 5 years now.

But I'm going to Vegas to see GSP and BJ Penn in UFC 94 and I am SO psyched!!!

Oh that's very cool! I would love to see that fight in person. I've only been to one in person, UFC 77 Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin. I've been involved in Martial Arts myself most of my life and read something about the UFC in a martial arts mag after the first one. It was little known back then, but interesting to me because they always billed it as style vs. style fights....Kung-Fu vs. Karate, boxing vs. wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu vs. everything, a sumo wrestler vs. Kenpo, and no weight classes. So it got a lot of peoples attention who were into martial arts and wanting to see which style was the best back then. It did a lot to expose some weaknesses and to show some strengths of different styles. Everyone seems to cross train in stand-up and grappling nowadays whether they're training for MMA or just self-defense or whatever... It's changed a lot since then and has become more safe for the athletes and more mainstream in popularity. But anyway I'm gonna shut up now before I completely hijack this thread and take it further off topic.

Nice photos of everyone :ghost:

Edited by Shawn333, 05 January 2009 - 10:07 PM.

#57 whiskeysuicide

whiskeysuicide

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:. joe strummer <3 . the clash . the mescarleros . this rockin' world . reggae . elvis . kitty-cats . riots . supernatural . vampires. faeries . aliens . jurassic park . ghosts . graveyards . ramen noodles . my love. yer face . ATHF . DBZ . chalupas . animals . halloween . ookie spookie things . saving the world .

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:47 AM

Posted Image
this is me!

Superior Galactic Grandma, after eatinga block of cheese, smoking three packsof cigarettes, and drinking a quart of milk... disgusting, that's the word ...R.I.P. Adam Sanders & Steve Harmonilove&missyouboth

#58 magik62

magik62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Graphic design, evps, the strange and weird.

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:28 PM

Although this is turning into a very hectic month, at least the picture below was taken at our monthly night of calm.

Posted Image

#59 magik62

magik62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Graphic design, evps, the strange and weird.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:28 PM

These were taken yesterday after a week of cabin fever. The water fall in Hayden Run and although the water was coming over it, if you look at either side you'll see that the water is frozen. The stone face is the Leather Lips monument in Dublin Ohio, had wanted to go to the grave for he's said to haunt it but couldn't find it. And finally theres the quick stop at Pizza Hut on the way back for refueling.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#60 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:51 PM

I don't know, your other pictures don't look anything like that... doesn't look anything like you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users