You know your living in 2005 when....
Posted 12 February 2005 - 06:38 AM
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
7. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
8. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
10. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
11. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.
12. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
13. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
14. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
15. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
16. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
17. You are too busy to notice there was no # 9 on this list.
18. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW YOU'RE LAUGHING at yourself.
Go on, forward this to your friends...you know you want to!
Posted 12 February 2005 - 06:41 AM
Posted 12 February 2005 - 07:30 AM
and on Facebook
"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them
Posted 12 February 2005 - 12:19 PM
Posted 12 February 2005 - 02:51 PM
Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:53 PM
moonie i got it in an email and posted it up straight away, there used to be another one like this floating around, different title...
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users