Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

I have a really stupid sounding question but....

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:48 PM

:ghost: Back to the post about age and healing. There is never an age to start this if you have the power. Very young children can do this as well as learning the technique when your very much older. Most mothers basically learn the simplest form of this when they soothe an infant. I always did a baby massage with my babies and grandbabies when they were teething. As I said it is even a skill some nurses use. Having a "healing touch" is similar to having a "green thumb". Knowledge mixed with the desire and the skill is ageless.

Sharon

#32 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

:ghost: Back to the post about age and healing. There is never an age to start this if you have the power. Very young children can do this as well as learning the technique when your very much older. Most mothers basically learn the simplest form of this when they soothe an infant. I always did a baby massage with my babies and grandbabies when they were teething. As I said it is even a skill some nurses use. Having a "healing touch" is similar to having a "green thumb". Knowledge mixed with the desire and the skill is ageless.

Sharon

I am not saying she shouldnt use it because of her age,but she first needs to learn how to use
and direct it. And in todays world,sadly,running around saying you can heal with energy gets you either ,looked
at funny,or thrown in jail,unless you have letters after your name and certificates on your wall.

I think animals are a good starting point for her for now,and she can add more to her repitoire as
she starts tp understand it better.
At this rate,she will be a master by the time she is 20. i wasnt even aware i could do this at 20.
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#33 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:35 PM

I would still pay a visit to your doctor and discuss this. Never mind that I've not heard of any medium or clarivoyant who does that.

Well my sister-in -law says she is psychic and she tingles when she gets her messages, says it feels like her whole body is asleep thats what she calls it, now I think I dont know too much of this psychic stuff but when you feel tingliy does that mean you might be psychic? also cause I sometimes fell my feet fall asleep, I never thought of it this way before.

Honestly? Not being psychic I wouldn't know. I can only go by what I have been told by those who are.

My feet fall asleep often, due to the way I sit while knitting. I'm not psychic, I just sit in a manner that restricts bloodflow to my feet, and when I change my position, the blood flows back into my feet, resulting in the tingling sensation. Some mornings I wake up and immediately feel tingling in one of my hands. That's because I slept on my arm in a manner that restricted my blood flow and waking up and stretching resulted in the blood flow returning to normal, thus creating a tingling sensation.

I don't know your sister in law, but she may be referring to a different kind of tingling than that associated with the resumption of blood flow to a hand or foot after sitting/sleeping on the associated limb in an odd manner.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#34 brookzilla

brookzilla

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:02 AM

Sorry but, I don't know how to use this blog yet. I just want to get this message out.... Has anyone had expieriences in Fort Stielacoom Park in Lakewood, Washington State?

Brook- brookzilla@peoplepc.com

#35 Alan B

Alan B

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:46 AM

Yep, a doctor's visit is in order...don't play around with something like that...

#36 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:28 PM

:ghost: This is just another thing that gets us in trouble with skeptics. That tendency to see everything as a paranormal occurence. If she had posted that on a medical sight not one person would have said paranormal.

Sharon

#37 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:16 AM

Well, for me there is nothing paranormal about energy work.Its alternative healing to me,,but people
Sensitvie to energy of this kind,may also be sensitive to other worldly stuff.
I dare say that skeptics of the paranormal,are all people who call acupuncture and herbs ,quackery,despite the fact
it predates modern medicine by 3000 years.
Herbs are the foundation for pharmaceuticals of today.
Where did penicillin come from ?
Where did dixoxin come from ?

So a skeptic only sees black and white.There is no grey to them...and that is their loss.
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#38 Entity

Entity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

Well, for me there is nothing paranormal about energy work.Its alternative healing to me,,but people
Sensitvie to energy of this kind,may also be sensitive to other worldly stuff.
I dare say that skeptics of the paranormal,are all people who call acupuncture and herbs ,quackery,despite the fact
it predates modern medicine by 3000 years.
Herbs are the foundation for pharmaceuticals of today.
Where did penicillin come from ?
Where did dixoxin come from ?

So a skeptic only sees black and white.There is no grey to them...and that is their loss.

The funny side in most cases is that they want to see in black and white where everything is of bright colors and end up mixing the wrong colors.

#39 papa midnight

papa midnight

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:22 AM

first child there are no stupid questions when its on your mind! ask away and Papa will aways answer you, count on that. I am sorry child but I think you just may have some anxiety, your skin does not fall to tingles like that, getting the goos flesh either. Its ok I do not believe its supernatural, but if something changes I will be watching.

Papa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users