A Haunting: Hell House? [Connecticut]

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Demonology, Biblical Paranormal Investigation, Nature, Biblical Metaphysics, Quantum Physics

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:53 PM

i have a friend who lives in connecticut, ill ask him if he knows anything about this

I'm sorry but I ccouldn't find any referencce to a "Hell House"" in Connecticut in any of my sourcces, at least.

Thanks for the clarification. Maybe it wwill help me with trying to find it among my material. :clap:

The Road for this house is NOT Derby Neck Road. It is OFF of Derby Neck rd on the Derby Seymour Line. However, The Physical address is in Seymour.
Not of this World ,JasonFounder : Not Of This World Paranormal

#62 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Demonology, Biblical Paranormal Investigation, Nature, Biblical Metaphysics, Quantum Physics

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:56 PM

The actual House is on Buckingham Rd. in Seymour. It is NOT the house fetaured on A Haunting as that was filmed in CA. There are NEW owners who are fully aware of the past situation. They have been given full account of the events, as well as names and numbers of those to contact if needed.

#63 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:08 PM

You can also see some of the pics from the investigations at the Hell House at HELL HOUSE PHOTOS

A cpl of Demonic and Angelic Activity can be seen at Pine Grove Cem. as well.

#64 nooldghos3

nooldghos3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:02 PM

The actual House is on Buckingham Rd. in Seymour. It is NOT the house fetaured on A Haunting as that was filmed in CA. There are NEW owners who are fully aware of the past situation. They have been given full account of the events, as well as names and numbers of those to contact if needed.

Acoordingl to Zillow, the house was to supposed to have sold during the summer for a whole $110,000-drove past it over the wkend with my daughter and it looks to have abandoned again-
no obvious cleaning or improvements- there was a handwritten note taped to the front door, but neither of us would pull up closer to see what it said. maybe the new owners have had some
problems???!!!

#65 P.A.R.A.A.

P.A.R.A.A.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation and Research, Psychical Investigation and Research, Demonology, Religion, Metaphysics, New Thought

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:12 PM

Acoordingl to Zillow, the house was to supposed to have sold during the summer for a whole $110,000-drove past it over the wkend with my daughter and it looks to have abandoned again-
no obvious cleaning or improvements- there was a handwritten note taped to the front door, but neither of us would pull up closer to see what it said. maybe the new owners have had some
problems???!!!

No issues, just taking their time.
Rev. Jason (The Paranormal Preacher)Director; Paranormal Activity Research Association of America (P.A.R.A.A.)"Fear of the unknown is only lack of information"P.A.R.A.A. websiteParanormal Preacher's BlogPosted Image

#66 P.A.R.A.A.

P.A.R.A.A.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation and Research, Psychical Investigation and Research, Demonology, Religion, Metaphysics, New Thought

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:22 PM

We are doing a lecture about our experiences of the Hell House and featuring evidance that we have collected, taking questions and answers, and then showing some of our other evidance as well. Here are the details;

Please join us for a FREE Lecture on the Spirits of the Valley, and a detailed talk about the infamous "Hell House", My families story as featured on Discovery Channel's A Haunting. You will see video clips of the aired show, have the opportunity to hear from the people who lived in the Hell House, and even ask then questions. Also, you will see documented evidence from our investigations of the home such as EVP, and Photographic slides.

Also discussed will be various other locations of the valley and their spirit activity.

This lecture will be held at the;

Derby Neck Library

307 Hawthorne Ave
Derby, CT 06418
203-734-1492

November 30th from 630-8pm

The lecture is free but donations are appreciated.

Visit us at www.paraa.net

Jason (Paranormal Preacher)
Rev. Jason (The Paranormal Preacher)Director; Paranormal Activity Research Association of America (P.A.R.A.A.)"Fear of the unknown is only lack of information"P.A.R.A.A. websiteParanormal Preacher's BlogPosted Image

#67 Christina_Sorensen

Christina_Sorensen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:21 PM

I watch The Haunting religiously. "Hell House" is one of my favorite episodes and I have it recorded on my DVR. I had one question. I wanted to look at the actual pictures Bonnie Beckwith drew while under the influence of "Anna." The illustrations are very intriguing. I was wondering if they were anywhere where fans could really observe and appreciate the wonder of them? Also, is there other works of art Bonnie does that can be seen? Thank you for your time, Christina

#68 scarez1

scarez1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:02 PM

You can also see some of the pics from the investigations at the Hell House at HELL HOUSE PHOTOS

A cpl of Demonic and Angelic Activity can be seen at Pine Grove Cem. as well.

ITS NOW THE END OF MARCH AND "HELL HOUSE" IS STILL UNOCCUPIED AND
LOOKING BADLY. WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW OWNERS, APPEARED
LIKE THEY NEVER MOVED IN...

#69 scarez1

scarez1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

i have a friend who lives in connecticut, ill ask him if he knows anything about this

I'm sorry but I ccouldn't find any referencce to a "Hell House"" in Connecticut in any of my sourcces, at least.

I think the name Hell House came from the Discovery Series "A Haunting". the title of the episode was Hell House, if i am correct it is the same house that was the subject of the book A Devil In Connecticut.

A DEVIL IN CT IS A DIFFERENT STORY, PRETTY SURE THAT ONE WAS IN BROOKFIELD, REMEMBER WATCHING IT EARLY 80'S I THINK. THERE IS ALSO AN EPISODE OF HAUNTINGS THAT TAKES PLACE IN BROOKFIELD, BUT IS A COMPLETELY SEPARATE INCIDENT.

#70 P.A.R.A.A.

P.A.R.A.A.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:05 AM

I watch The Haunting religiously. "Hell House" is one of my favorite episodes and I have it recorded on my DVR. I had one question. I wanted to look at the actual pictures Bonnie Beckwith drew while under the influence of "Anna." The illustrations are very intriguing. I was wondering if they were anywhere where fans could really observe and appreciate the wonder of them? Also, is there other works of art Bonnie does that can be seen? Thank you for your time, Christina

I have one of the drawings hanging up in my home (she is my step mother), and I can certainly get the others for you to see. Bonnie, does some amazing drawings that are highly spiritual in their nature. She has a natural talent that allows her to spiritually express herself in these drawings. When she was drawing while affected by "Anna", she wept uncontrollably. The drawings are direct imprints of these feelings.

The home is bought, but still unoccupied. We (PARAA) have spoken to the owners and they are not living there as of yet due to financial reasons. Much work needs to be done. There was a great deal of damage to the home when we did our investigations there. As old as the home is, im sure much needs to be brought up to code as well. however they did not express much concern for the paranormal past of the home! We offered our assistance at anytime if things were to occur and this was appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users