Silent Voices Paranormal is currently accepting applications for several positions. Please realize that although we are accepting applications this may not mean there are positions currently available. When we feel we will be expanding our team in the near future we start collecting applications so that when the time comes we will have a good selection to choose from. Your application will be kept on file for one calendar year so if you aren't called for a spot right away you may be called in the future.
At this time we are looking to fill the following positions:
~ Case Manager / Public Relations
~ Researcher / Historian
~ Website designer and management
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Must have a clean criminal record and allow Silent Voices Paranormal to perform a BCI check.
* Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
* Be willing to travel. We cover all of New England and drive quite a bit.
* Must be able to speak to the public comfortably.
* Must conduct themselves in a serious & professional manner at all times.
* Must be able to attend most SVP functions such as investigations, presentations and public events.
* Must agree to and abide by all of the Rules & Guidelines of Investigator in Training and Membership.
If interested please contact Jay and send a brief paragraph telling us about yourself, your interests and any experience you may have.
*Silent Voices Paranormal DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE against age, race, color, religion, or personal beliefs & practices.*
Rhode Island based team looking for new members
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users