Free Skins
© Fisana

help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 09 May 2003 - 06:43 AM

okay...this sounds silly but whenever i sit down with my back not against the back of the couch or chair or something like that...i feel like something is behind me. even though my four cats are right in the room with me i still feel watched. what do i do?

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 09 May 2003 - 08:37 AM

Have you had any other strange happenings in your house?  Have you paid attention to wierd things?  You may want to start.  Quite often that feeling of being watched is a sign that there may be some activity in your home (or you have a peeping tom).  Try taking some photos around the house and see if you get anything.  Also try with a tape recorder to talk to the spirit and see if you get anything.  Do you have a cam corder with IR??  If so, set it up to record after going to bed some night and see if you capture anything.  Just a few suggestions.  Hope they can be of some use. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 09:00 PM

okay...like 2 minutes ago i was sitting at my desk here and i was playing a game. all of a sudden the pretzle bag started to open. i know the bag was tightly closed and it was leaning against the desk so there was no way it could of opened by itself. ok...know im pretty freaked out. really freaked out.

#4 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 11 May 2003 - 06:55 AM

Roll that tape and start asking questions...you may be surprised.  Try to conquer your fear, it won't hurt you! :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users