• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 02:16 PM

I know Aloha, Macs aren't cheap. But, most PC Users wouldn't switch to a Mac anyways. Except for you, you're the only one I know!

It was a JOKE!

:D :P ;) :) :) ;)
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#17 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 07 February 2005 - 05:45 AM

guys i barely have enough time to type thid oout as i keep getting cut off, how do i completely delete the partition that i want to install windows to? it wont let me delete it
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#18 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 07 February 2005 - 06:06 AM

mrgrey :P ...I asked jay cause im pretty daft with pcs, he says you have to save all your folders..but scan them first with Norton, make sure your norton is updated... Then run your recovery disk... Jay says you'll have to reformat the harddrive and re-do the partition...have you already tried to run the recovery disk and its put another partition in there already? what windows are you running?

#19 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 04:46 PM

Update on Grey...he contacted me yesterday and mentioned that he was taking it to a shop to get fixed, poor guy...hopefully he'll be back soon :(
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

#20 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 05:57 PM

Thankyou Willow for letting us know, i have been wondering, tell mrgrey i miss his witty comments :( ...

And i hope his pc is feeling better soon :(

#21 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 10 February 2005 - 01:39 AM

hi guys i managed to catch a works com before the office people got here, my com is still in the shop with a new mobo but now the mobo isnt recognising the modem so its still in there lol, hopefully it'll be sorted soon though :ph34r: its doing my head in not being at GV lol, im going insane lol

cya soon guys :D
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#22 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:36 AM

we miss u too mrgrey, well at least I do lol...i think boo might..?!?.. :D

#23 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 10 February 2005 - 05:16 AM

we miss u too mrgrey, well at least I do lol...i think boo might..?!?.. :D

Of course I do (and Grey I feel your pain when it comes to being away from the village cuz that week and a half I went w/o power and cable drove me up the wall! :wacko: )
Hang in there pal and in no time you'll be back and posting like theres no tomorrow! :P
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#24 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:32 PM

Finally i think i may just have cracked it lol, im hoping i have anyway. Well after i got my new mobo, installed the modem back on it wasent being recognized, so back to the shop it goes, turns out it didnt agree with a certain program so once again reinstall XP. Reinstalled, everything fine, go to reinstall my BTyahoo account off the disk i had ages ago, it downloads the browser and updates everything, only it also downloads unwanted spyware which everytime i tried to connect would pull in another site which would straight away time me out. Can you believe it? tried a few times but everytime had to reinstall XP to try again. Anyway needless to say i wont be using that disk again. I'm now using Tiscali pay as you go which seems to be working just fine, only 20 minutes ago i reinstalled XP for what must be the 10th time this week (im not kidding) and only have the basic programs on that XP needs to keep running , im too afraid to reinstall anything else just incase it mucks the connection up again lol. Anyway i've been connected for more than 5 minutes now so things are looking up :D ......so far.

Thanks to the people for the help, much appreciated :)

now im going to browse the boards woohoo!!!!!!

#25 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:57 PM

aww mrgrey :D you poor thing .!! Somtimes there is programs that dont get along very well with xp! What is BTyahoo?? :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users