• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 03:25 PM

Why does it say Warn (0%) and a bunch of pink bars underneath all my info on the left hand side of my posts? What does that mean? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,

Ky

#2 DSF

DSF

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 03:30 PM

ally,

It's a system that we have in place. When someone violates one of the guidelines we have, they get a warning. This keeps track of how many warnings you receive. If you have 0%, you have no warnings. You will only be able to see your own level.

Unfortunately, as we grow, we have to rely on things like this to help us manage things around here.

#3 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 03:34 PM

Oh, okay, thanks. LOL! Worry wort that I am, I thought that I had unknowingly done something wrong. :unsure:

Phew!

I feel better now. :(

#4 Sinestro

Sinestro

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 03:40 PM

Yeah and I sure do like the other new feature that Jeff added(or I assume he added, well whatever it is I like it.) to the site, the one were you log out of chat, were you get a little Pop-Up Window that will then automatically log you out of chat when you leave, so that way you don't have that issue where you logged out of chat and then you tried to get back in and it would ask for your username and password.
-Chris-

#5 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 08 February 2005 - 06:30 PM

When I post, there is this "warn" thing underneath.......says 0%.......where did that come from?
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#6 Sinestro

Sinestro

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 07:17 PM

Angelinayorke, Mrsspookypants has already told us why that is. As you can see:

It's a system that we have in place. When someone violates one of the guidelines we have, they get a warning. This keeps track of how many warnings you receive. If you have 0%, you have no warnings. You will only be able to see your own level.

Unfortunately, as we grow, we have to rely on things like this to help us manage things around here.

-Chris-

#7 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 08 February 2005 - 07:25 PM

Oooh, I missed that...... thank you! I was getting a complex, wondering why I was the only one with that...oops!!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#8 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 08 February 2005 - 09:43 PM

Ah! So that's it! I just noticed mine now and I didn't know what on earth it was! :)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#9 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:17 PM

Wow GV is getting so big I suppose this is actually a good idea. I would say that maybe you should put out an announcement saying what it is for.

A couple of people emailed me and asked if I had it on my posts and why they were being singled out and watched. Of course I told them that yes they were being watched and they better watch what they say from now on or the GV man was going open a can of whoop but on them.

Just kidding!!!
:) :) :weeee:

#10 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:19 PM

Hey how come my warn light went to 20% ??? I was just kidding! I didnt even say whoop _$$. I said but. Come on now. :)

#11 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:21 PM

LOL..........uhoh, Sammy......u better watch your back!!! LOL, j/k......... i'm sure it is just something silly....... I wonder how long these warnings stay on our record, i feel like we're on probation!! LOL....... No, as big as things are getting, it's good to incorporate a regulation system, maybe they just haven't worked out all the kinks yet... perhaps ask a moderator??

#12 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:26 PM

50% ? What? Just for a little joke? I cant believe it!!! What harm did my post do? This is a bit unreasonable? I cant believe this, I just can't :) :blink: :)

#13 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:31 PM

:huh: :) ....I don't know hun..... I'm not privy to that sort of information!!

#14 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:36 PM

90%!!!!
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I being of sound mind and body do hereby take back any posts or comments that have a negative slant to anything the mods or the owner of this site have done, are doing, or will do in the future to ensure that Ghost VillageŽ remains a happy and respectful site. My views or comments on the topic of the Warning Bar where purely meant for entertainment purposes and any negativity I have wrongly placed on the mods was not my intention. Our Mods are warm, fuzzy, and kind and should always be trusted.

Can you guys at least bring it down to 20% Please!! I will be good!!

#15 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:42 PM

Awww..... If I was a mod I would make it ALL disappear!! Too cute! But then again, that is prolly why I SHOULDN'T be a mod.... LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users