36 replies to this topic

#16 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:57 AM

well that clears any questions i had about my bar :)
(and here i was thinking i went a little too far with my dropzone tyrade against wallyworld! )
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:41 AM

ROTF!

Sammy, don't share your warn level with others - someone might just troll you putting you over the edge.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#18 DSF

DSF

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 09:52 AM

Sorry guys, I did not post an announcement because I didn't want to alarm anyone.

This actually is not a new thing, we have had it in place for a while. But it just recently became visible to everyone. The moderators have been able to see it for a while and have been using it. I just made it visible because some of the mods were not able to see it, so I adjusted some of the settings.

Sammy, I gather that you are joking. I see your warning at 0% with no history. That is the other cool thing about this, you can view the history that is attached to it, so you can see why your level is increased.

#19 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 09 February 2005 - 10:44 AM

I've been sitting here trying to think of anything that would have gotten me in trouble. It freaked me out when I seen it! :blink:
Thank goodness I'm okay! :(
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#20 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:12 PM

Sorry guys, I did not post an announcement because I didn't want to alarm anyone.

This actually is not a new thing, we have had it in place for a while. But it just recently became visible to everyone. The moderators have been able to see it for a while and have been using it. I just made it visible because some of the mods were not able to see it, so I adjusted some of the settings.

Sammy, I gather that you are joking. I see your warning at 0% with no history. That is the other cool thing about this, you can view the history that is attached to it, so you can see why your level is increased.

Yes I was joking. I finally get a little time to reply to some posts and thats how I spent it. I am ashamed of myself. :P

#21 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:41 PM

I got one too! Thought I was being "watched" as a trouble maker or something. But at least I am in good company!
Religious people fear going to hell. Spiritual people have already been there.

#22 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:17 PM

Falls out of his chair laughing so hard at Sammy, spews Mtn. Dew all over the laptop.... whoops..... so much for that piece if junk.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#23 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 09 February 2005 - 05:16 PM

I'm so glad I dropped into the Drop Zone and read about this new feature before I posted. I would have panicked too if I hadn't known about it previously.
:D
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#24 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:04 PM

Spooky, I think all Villagers should be able to see other members warning levels so we know to STEER CLEAR of them, especially someone like Sammy who has a 90% level, and Simmy who has rolled over twice like an odometer!

;) :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#25 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:07 PM

*continues to laugh*
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#26 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:30 PM

Spooky, I think all Villagers should be able to see other members warning levels so we know to STEER CLEAR of them, especially someone like Sammy who has a 90% level, and Simmy who has rolled over twice like an odometer!

;) :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:

Simmys warn -o- metter did not role over twice. It broke after 10 min in the chat room.

#27 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:41 PM

ROTFLMAO! ;) :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#28 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 09:22 PM

*tapes fan blades to Simmy's "warning meter" and enjoys the cool breeze.* ;)
Posted Image

#29 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 09 February 2005 - 11:08 PM

I think it's time to close this thread - we've all had a chance to joke and have fun.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#30 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 12 February 2005 - 08:42 PM

Under my avatar is this...

Warn: (0%) -----

What is it for?
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users