• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#31 Sinestro

Sinestro

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 08:52 PM

Axman, Mrsspookypants has already explained to everyone on the board what this Warning Meter is.

It's a system that we have in place. When someone violates one of the guidelines we have, they get a warning. This keeps track of how many warnings you receive. If you have 0%, you have no warnings. You will only be able to see your own level.

Unfortunately, as we grow, we have to rely on things like this to help us manage things around here.

-Chris-

#32 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 12 February 2005 - 08:56 PM

Okay, I musta missed the explaination! Thanks for enlightening me! ;)
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#33 snoopymom

snoopymom

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 09:53 PM

I missed that one too
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#34 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 13 February 2005 - 03:00 AM

i dont think theres been a thread in particular made up to explain it, its just popped up in differnt threads, perhaps there should be one thread explaining it to everyone ? sounds like an idea to me

#35 Sinestro

Sinestro

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 10:15 AM

Simmy this is the first thread about it.

http://www.ghostvill...?showtopic=6599
-Chris-

#36 dannyboy

dannyboy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 17 February 2005 - 06:33 PM

Can any one explain the warn level to me please and what changes u from a newbie, is it period of time gone by, or your activity an GV, JUST CURIOUS PLEASE TELL
I LOVE U ALL

#37 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 17 February 2005 - 06:39 PM

http://www.ghostvill...?showtopic=6599

Rockhauler2k1
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users