spiritual connections with lost loved ones/ im new to this

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hopeful85

hopeful85

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

I have just lost my grandmother to cancer about a couple weeks ago, and it is killing me inside that she is no longer with me. I cant stop thinking about her. and it hurts so much to know that i can no longer hold her or touch her, hear her, or smell her.. its driving me crazy. I long so much to be able to connect with her in some way. I can't even believe i am on this site, because before her passing I wouldn't have thought to join a site like this. Now that shes gone, i am so desperate and open to believe that there is such thing as spirit communication.. i am skeptical but am open minded and willing to try. i want so badly to believe that it is true, because i want to still be able to communicate with my grandmother. I just can't stand it.

can any of you guys offer any tips to someone who is new to this. Please i beg you, i would appreciate any help you guys can give.

also can communicating the dead be dangerous? In my research ive come across this article which scared the crap out of me ( i know not everyone is religious on here, but for those who are, id especially like your input regarding this article and your beliefs in the spirituality and God): http://www.creationi...rg/spirits.html

it mentions that sometimes demons can pose as lost loved ones, and are seemingly kind and gentle, and can also mimic a lost loved ones ways when they were alive. how do i differentiate evil spirits and good spirits? are there safe ways to communicate with the dead? am i going to Hell if i try ( i am not super religious but i do believe there is a God).

#2 Wendell707

Wendell707

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:19 AM

I have just lost my grandmother to cancer about a couple weeks ago, and it is killing me inside that she is no longer with me. I cant stop thinking about her. and it hurts so much to know that i can no longer hold her or touch her, hear her, or smell her.. its driving me crazy. I long so much to be able to connect with her in some way. I can't even believe i am on this site, because before her passing I wouldn't have thought to join a site like this. Now that shes gone, i am so desperate and open to believe that there is such thing as spirit communication.. i am skeptical but am open minded and willing to try. i want so badly to believe that it is true, because i want to still be able to communicate with my grandmother. I just can't stand it.

can any of you guys offer any tips to someone who is new to this. Please i beg you, i would appreciate any help you guys can give.

also can communicating the dead be dangerous? In my research ive come across this article which scared the crap out of me ( i know not everyone is religious on here, but for those who are, id especially like your input regarding this article and your beliefs in the spirituality and God): http://www.creationi...rg/spirits.html

it mentions that sometimes demons can pose as lost loved ones, and are seemingly kind and gentle, and can also mimic a lost loved ones ways when they were alive. how do i differentiate evil spirits and good spirits? are there safe ways to communicate with the dead? am i going to Hell if i try ( i am not super religious but i do believe there is a God).

Hello hopeful85, please watch this video and copy the information down if you want to make contact with your Grand Mother

GOD Bless You hopeful85

#3 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:42 AM

Hi Hopeful,
Listen to your dreams, it's the first way they comunicate with a loved one. It would help to have something she gave you by your bed, or something she cherished, besides you. Put a pen and paper near the bed and write down your first thoughts in the morning, or if you wake up during the night write them down, misspelled words and all, misspelled words sometimes have a message. That's why you use pen. Think about your Grandma just before you go to sleep and ask a specific question. If she answers it, you know it was her.
Good luck, it's never easy losing anyone.
Gracie H.

#4 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:25 AM

Hi, Hopeful
I'm sorry for your loss, but if you're anxious about it or uncomfortable, it may not be the time to try to communicate with her as there are some risks involved with spirit communication, I'm reluctant to say 'demons' but there are deceptive, even malicious spirits out there.
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users