Shadow people, and demon or angel?????

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kruzy13

Kruzy13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting.. obviously, Off-roading, working on cars.

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:53 AM

I was lying in bed last night, i was watching tv for a while, then when i was about to sleep i shut the t.v. off. I had just closed my eyes when i had a HUGE sensation that somthing was in the room with me. I opened my eyes and lay still for a few minutes, just staring straight for a while. Then finally i saw what seemed to be a person (shadow/ black) standing beside my window maybe 4 feet away from me. I had a sudden rush of adrenaline, but then became very very tired, to the point where i almost just closed my eyes to sleep, but i wasn't trying to. After the rush of being tired i finally fought off going to sleep to sense (yes sense) that there was somthing over me. I stared directly above me to see what had the shape of almost a type of angel i guess, i felt almost reassured about what was in my room.... as if the spirit was keeping the shadow people back. But that feeling went away after a while, and then the spirit above me started to literally run chills down my spine. It began to feel evil. The shadow figure i have seen near my window was seemingly closer now, and then i sense another at the end of my bed. So at one time, i could sense and see the shadow, and an almost white glow of what seemed to be 3 spirits.

It was then that i remembered that people somtimes meditate to talk to their "inner angel" (or inner self) and i literally got that frightened i thought why not. I literally shut my eyes for a second and tried focusing and meditating to myself, asking within myself for help..... believe it or not, i actually had a sudden burst and shouted out "Get the F... out of here" it felt good, but also didn't sound like me. (as in a way the voice was totally different than mine) the sensation directly above me seemed to vanish after that. The shadow figure by my side just disappeared, but i still had the sensation of the one at the foot of my bed. Since it felt to of worked, i did this medatation again, and this time the one at the bottom of my bed left as well, this is when i became very tired, my heart was racing, and i could barely keep my eyes open. I then couldn't stand it then turned my t.v. back on to light up the room again and calmed down after that.

Any opinions?... I wasn't really tired at all to the point where i was dreaming, or watching anything that even involved spirits, so i can't imagine it was my imagination or self consciounce running from me. The lighting was the same as everyother night, and the shadow person i sensed near my window at first, on another day, i sensed was their before, and i saw it literally walk through the window before.
I may sound like an a$$, and seem like im totally doubting you, but I'm just getting the facts and stating my thoughts, who nows... You may well be wrong. I can be sarcastic.. Okay... Im VERY sarcastic.The best thing about ghost hunting, is having a Jeep to offroad and get somwhere with!

#2 CourtneyDee

CourtneyDee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:My husband<br />My dogs (puggle and golden retreiver)<br />New cities<br />Sports<br />USMC<br />Paranormal<br />Xray<br />Beach<br />Summer<br />

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:36 PM

Any time I have ever seen a shadow figure.. I have always had a very uneasy feeling.

If the meditating helps, then go for it. I usually work myself up enough to freak myself out.
"It didnt feel like the pain had weakend over time, rather that I'd grown strong enough to bear it " RIP Amanda Taylor"Get correct views of life, and learn to see the world in its true light. It will enable you to live pleasantly, to do good, and, when summoned away, to leave without regret." Robert E Lee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users