Shadows in my room.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 hurricane96

hurricane96

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

Every one has to sleep sometime, Right? Is it possible to not sleep? One night,A Year ago today, I started hearing things, Seeing things, Dreaming about things, Fealing things. i just wish they stopped but i learned to live with them.
I dind't do anything for this to happen I didn't go anywhere to get followed, i didn't Disrespect anything/anyone. Just a normal kid. Just like a normal kid i got into bed, Pulled up the covers and just as I got comfy thinking about what a great day it is, How lucky i am, I turned and faced my wall and closed my eyes. Just as i did so, I saw what everyone sees. Random things going through your head. Seeing my dog,KNowing shes old but she has some time. Just thinking about Everything. But i just relaxed and tried to go to sleep. But as i did so I felt i was on a watter bed. I turned to re-ajust my self and as i did so i face foward and 3 inhes from my face was a blank white See tranzparent face. IT was'nt solid. it seemed like it was looking through me,somewhere far off behind me. but it was only for a Split second, but it felt like ages. It went away like a light turning off. Quick. It didnt fade. It didnt move away. Just Gone. i felt like i was frozen. It was'nt a full head. Just a white/Gray face. Mouth,eyes,nose and a mouth I ran to my parents room Cried and thought about the possibilities of what it was. I thought maybey it was just my eyes re-ajusting for some reasons. I was under the covers the whole time. Hoping it won't come back. Hoping i just..I dont even know. I just want to face the truth.
1x1x1x1

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:46 AM

It's quite possible that this was a very vivid dream. As we are dropping off to sleep, we can have this happen, and it's usually as short as you describe. You sound like you are very young and at a time in your life when it's hard to learn to relax at the end of the day. I have a relative who works in a sleep disorder lab who passed on some tips for a good night's sleep some years ago. One of the most important thing to do is to stop watching television, listening to the radio/ipod, etc., and to stay off of the computer for at least an hour before bedtime. Doing these things stimulate the brain more than we realize and by not doing them, the brain has a chance to "calm down" so that it's easier to sleep. The more stimulus to the brain (tv, computer games, etc.) the harder it is to sleep and the less restful that sleep is. Instead, take a nice warm bath before bedtime, and soak in it for awhile. Make sure the bedroom is dark and quiet. Try doing this for a week or two and see if this problem goes away. It's always best to eliminate all the natural explanations for something before you decide it has to be super-natural.

Edited by Redhead, 22 October 2010 - 08:47 AM.

"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 hurricane96

hurricane96

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

The problem is i have done all of those. For a week, I stayed away form the TV,No Ipod,No video games. But no matter what i do. Somthing is there. To tell you the truth. Just last night, another thing happend. I have a cat and a dog. I was in my bed, like every night, and i saw what looked like my cat running out of my room. I only saw the back half of it run out. (the tail and 2 hind legs). I didn't know if somthing scared her. S o i got up and i tried to find her and i could'nt. I looked for 10 minutes. I was'nt scared. I was just puzzled. Then i got allitle scared. Trying to figure out where she gone. So i looked some more, then i went into a different And the door was closed. I walked in and what do you know, she was on the bed fast asleep. After that i was a bit on edge. any sound i heard spooked me a bit. then i stared having dreams of multiple cats Black Shadowy figures standing over me. I'm really overwelmed with all of this, but i learned that it is nothing that is endangering me. Some people think i'm crazy. SOme think its cool. I don't really know what i think.
1x1x1x1

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

It could be shadow people, or even perhaps some entity (may not mean harmful).

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#5 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:03 AM

Who/What are Shadow People? I looked it up in the Encyclopedia of Ghosts and Spirits by Rosemary Ellen Guiley (second edition) and there was no listing. Of course this doesn't mean much, as many listings in that book are under another name or title. But if you could let me know a little I would be very appreciative. Thanks, :chainsaw: :ghost: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :owl: :vampire:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

There are many theories on shadow people. Some consider then non human spirits, others consider them lost should, others consider them low level spirits that don't have enough energy to appear as a full apparitions no one really knows much about them. They show up basically like how your shadow would if your shadow could stand and move on its own thus the name shadow people.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#7 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:52 PM

Hi, Hurricane and welcome to GV!
How long had you not been sleeping before that initial encounter? Is it an ongoing issue? Wondering if it could possibly be hallucination from sleep deprivation.
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#8 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:32 AM

Thanks so much for the info kskattebo, I appreciate it.
Happy Halloween
Natasha
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:39 AM

Not a problem
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users