haunted people haunted houses ghosts phenomena freaky stories

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 buttercup76

buttercup76

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

This might be a little long since I don't know where to start. Ever since I was a little girl I have always had dreams about people dying, dead people, earthquakes, volcanos, ect... Ussually the events happen so I know I am sensitive to certain things. About every 6 months things seem to get a little stirred up and it is happening again. I don't really know a lot about the paranormal but I know something is not right.

I am seeing shadows, and lights just move around. I am hearing doors shut when they never open or close... My husband says he don't see it, but my 4 year old son would tell me at age 2 and 3 he sees monster eyes out the windows and there were bad people out there. He kept telling me there was a man ghost in my closet. I keep hearing people call my name when no-one called it. I swear I keep hearing a little girl call for mommy but my girls keep telling me they did not call for me, or it comes from another room. One time I had a razor fly out the bathroom and down the hall at me..... I had a picture on my hallway wall that kept falling off the wall. One day I put it up with a different nail and the thing flew down the hall at me.

One night I was asleep on the bed and the bed seemed to move a little. When I looked up it had an indent in it like someone was sitting on it. I finally got to sleep when about 6 a.m. I heard Loud deep footsteps. I asked my husband did you forget something when I didn't get an answer I looked around the house and realized he had already gone to work. So I laid back down and heard it again this time it was right beside my bed.... Then I had a hand touch me.. Freaked me out needless to say...

I get these deep scratches on my body even on my back where I can't reach it. It feels like someone is lighting a fire on my skin then i get a welt and finally after about an hour or so these long scratch marks will appear out of no-where's. My husband has seen this though. He just says well that is creepy and I don't know what to tell you.

I just get this weird feeling like someone is out there but I can't completely see them...
I have only lived in my current house for 5 years so keep in mind this has been happening on and off for years...

I have tried talking to ministers about this and they act like I am nuts... If anyone has any insight on this or suggestions please feel free to comment or

#2 savingracenow

savingracenow

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

Well, I'm not sure exactly what is going on but I have had some very scary things happen to me and my family too. Several years ago our lights kept flickering, our tv would come on in the middle of the night, (which was in my bedroom and would truly scare me to no end), and our pipes would bang so loud at night it would wake up the whole family. It happened so often that my high school kids and husband (now ex) would laugh about the house being haunted. But it kept happening and it became very disturbing. I unplugged the tv but it would still come on and go off quickly in the middle of the night. Try making sense of that. I litterally at this point was sleeping with the lights on and so was my teenage kids. We just didn't think anyone would believe us. After several months I went to a elder in my church who gave me a huge picture of Christ and told me to hang it up in my house and that I needed to have my house blessed. We had our house blessed and it went away immediately. Nothing like that has ever happened again, and honestly had it not happened to me, I'm not sure I could actually believe someone who was telling me this.

As far as hearing voices...., I have heard and still do at times, someone calling my name. I would swear that I heard my husband come home and I call down to him from up stairs and when I go down to see why he's not answering me, I realize that he isn't home. Or sometimes I hear someone call out, "Mom," (always when I'm home alone) I think maybe that is when I am worried about stuff or if one of my now adult kids are struggling. I think I'm sensing their need.

But a few days ago, I heard and felt someone whisper my name in my ear where it seemed I could actually feel the whisper, like a large presence was hanging over me. Scared the crap out of me!!!!! Far more than the tv coming on unpluged. I had to sleep with the light on. I waited for three days before I was able to talk about it with someone. I'm not sure what that is, I do know that I'm under great stress right now and not sure if it's supernatural or the brain reacting to great stress.

You are not alone...., be careful who you tell stuff too. People will not believe you and you will lose respect if you're not careful. I think it's just too much for someone who hasn't experienced anything. Try getting your house blessed and annointing it with holy oil.

This might be a little long since I don't know where to start. Ever since I was a little girl I have always had dreams about people dying, dead people, earthquakes, volcanos, ect... Ussually the events happen so I know I am sensitive to certain things. About every 6 months things seem to get a little stirred up and it is happening again. I don't really know a lot about the paranormal but I know something is not right.

I am seeing shadows, and lights just move around. I am hearing doors shut when they never open or close... My husband says he don't see it, but my 4 year old son would tell me at age 2 and 3 he sees monster eyes out the windows and there were bad people out there. He kept telling me there was a man ghost in my closet. I keep hearing people call my name when no-one called it. I swear I keep hearing a little girl call for mommy but my girls keep telling me they did not call for me, or it comes from another room. One time I had a razor fly out the bathroom and down the hall at me..... I had a picture on my hallway wall that kept falling off the wall. One day I put it up with a different nail and the thing flew down the hall at me.

One night I was asleep on the bed and the bed seemed to move a little. When I looked up it had an indent in it like someone was sitting on it. I finally got to sleep when about 6 a.m. I heard Loud deep footsteps. I asked my husband did you forget something when I didn't get an answer I looked around the house and realized he had already gone to work. So I laid back down and heard it again this time it was right beside my bed.... Then I had a hand touch me.. Freaked me out needless to say...

I get these deep scratches on my body even on my back where I can't reach it. It feels like someone is lighting a fire on my skin then i get a welt and finally after about an hour or so these long scratch marks will appear out of no-where's. My husband has seen this though. He just says well that is creepy and I don't know what to tell you.

I just get this weird feeling like someone is out there but I can't completely see them...
I have only lived in my current house for 5 years so keep in mind this has been happening on and off for years...

I have tried talking to ministers about this and they act like I am nuts... If anyone has any insight on this or suggestions please feel free to comment or

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haunted people, haunted houses, ghosts, phenomena, freaky stories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users