weird 'visions'

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

I've been seeing odd... Things lately when I've been going to sleep. Well... Seeing isn't quite the right word, since the light's been off and my eyes closed when I've seen them. I open my eyes, nada. Close them, they're there. Open and close again and they're usually gone. This has been freaking me out, because they seem just as real as you or me.

A couple months back I 'saw' what looked to me like a demon head looking at me and laughing. Then a couple nights ago (Tuesday or Wednesday night), I saw a wolf's head with red eyes looking at me, opened my eyes for about 20-30 seconds, completely freaked out, and when I closed my eyes, the wolf's muzzle was.. Leaner would be the only way to describe it. Why I've seen these and similar, I don't know, and I'd really like to, 'cause I'm almost afraid to go to sleep just in case I'll see something worse.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#2 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:10 PM

Nacho maybe something is trying to make contact with you? or maybe did you do anything to stir things up so that now you've 'awakened' it? omG I sound like someone who's watched too many Paranormal Activity movies lol!

Whatever

#3 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

That's possible. And it wouldn't surprise me, considering all the stuff going on at Lamberton... But since it's getting reno'd, my coworkers and I've been shifted to one of the two elementary summer cleaning crews, so I don't know about this last one. First one might've been related to the middle school. But they both felt kinda... Malevolent. I really need to start keeping a journal on what I see, and how it feels. It'd certainly help with analysis.

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#4 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

hi
I have had these visions on a regular basis all my life I have never been afraid of them I think that sometimes it is something or someone trying to bar your way to another world which is not always a bad thing. Mostly when it happens to me (always late at night) i tend to "push" the visions away with my mind they always give way. If they rush at you and push I just do the same back but stronger. Try eye contact ask them with your eyes what they want, if they are placid be placid back if they are agressive then defiantly be aggressive back and never give in to them. Hopefully you will find out what they want, they may just be lonely, remember in the real world people are never always what they seem, so it stands to reason the can be said of the spirt world. hope that helps

#5 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

It does, Soul. Haven't had any encounters with them lately. Thankfully.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users