vampires anyone?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#241 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 12:56 PM

"It’s a thin line between light and dark, between pain and pleasure, between heat and cold, between love and hate, between life and death, between this world and the next"         -Old folk saying
                                 A week goes by quickly filled with boring meetings headed by evil jerks and filled with twits with the most basic of questions. Half the time I’m asleep and wondering what’s going on upstairs.
 A lot of the time, I sneak back out to La Zanna to talk to Lillith, who as always, has Wyatt tailing her like a faithful dog. I’ve gotten to the point of trust with her that I’ve actually told her about what happened to my family. I can know people for ages and never tell anyone. Alexia doesn’t even know the whole story and I’ve been living with her for three years.
 That night, I felt the same presence at the club that I felt that day we got to Venice. Its not as strong this time and I don’t pass out from it. He must not be as afraid of him as I hoped he was.
And frankly, I’m disappointed.

One night, right before we’re scheduled to leave, I’m in La Zanna with Lillith and Wyatt. Some Goth metal band is playing some song in Italian that I don’t understand but apparently, Lillith does since she’s singing along.
“Hey Lillith,” I ask.
She looks up, “Yep Hal?” she asks, stubbing out one of her foul smelling cigarettes in an ashtray and pulling out another.
 “Do you know who Stephen Mackellar is?” I ask.
 Lillith squints and thinks for a moment, “I think so. He’s one of the partners for La Zanna. Cool guy,” she blows out a plume of smoke, “Why do you ask?”
 I shrug, “Just curious. Is he usually here?”
Lillith laughs, “Awfully curious about this aren’t you?”
“Its for work,” I say quickly. As far as she knows, I’m a journalist who writes mostly about vampires.
 Well…in a way…
Lillith shrugs, “Wyatt probably knows. Wyatt!” she yells.
 Wyatt comes zooming up, “Yep?”
“Do you know Stephen Mackellar?” she asks.
 Wyatt thinks for a moment, “Yeah. He lives upstairs. Awesome guy. Great hair.”
 I roll my eyes and pretend to check my watch, “Crap. I’ve gotta get going. I’ll call you when I get back to D.C.”
 I say good bye to the both of them and walk calmly out of club and once out, bolt back to the hotel.

I’m taking my chance tonight.
     I won’t fail you Mom.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#242 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:29 PM

good news to anyone that actually reads this and is interested anymore...IT'S ALMOST DONE!!!! the horror is almost over and i can move onto my new torture!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#243 Heilan

Heilan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Location:x0|Los Angeles|USA||0|0|x0|Los Angeles|USA||0|0|x0|Los Angeles|USA||0|0|x0|Los Angeles|USA||0|0|x0|Los Angeles|USA||0|0|x0|Los A

Posted 10 July 2004 - 02:54 PM

DANG, Alsie! This is some wonderful stuff!!

#244 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 03:49 PM

:) thanks heilan

#245 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:14 AM

"Men are natural warriors, but a woman in battle is truly bloodthirsty"
                old Scottish saying

I skid into me and Noelle’s room late that night, so late, Noelle is already climbing in bed.
“I’m not going to ask where you were tonight,” she says primly.
 “Good then don’t,” I say before snapping out the light.
   We both lay there in the dark for sometime until Noelle rolls over on her side to face me and sighs, “Hallie I swear you’re looking for trouble,” she says before rolling back over and falling asleep.
  As soon as I’m sure she’s dead asleep, I get out of bed and change out of my smoky clothes and into my traditional black. Black cargos, black hooded knit sweater (Venice nights are always cold), black chuck taylor’s (low tops or I’ll twist my ankle running), my black belt with the loops so I have somewhere to put my blades ( my two and Noelle’s; she’ll understand), flashlight, cell phone and of course, a vial of holy water on a long chain. I’m a vampire fighting purist sometimes. After pulling my hair back tight, I dash out the door before my conscious can speak up.

I’m dashing across the lobby when I hear a familiar voice yell, “Hallie! Where are you going?”
 I know I should stop to hear what Matt has to say, its usually really useful but then he’ll worm out me where I’m going half past eleven at night in city, thousands of miles from home and try to make me stay back.
 So I keep running.
 I don’t stop until I’ve turned the corner around our hotel when I stop to take a breather and gather my thoughts.
 One thought keeps pounding in my brain like a bird’s trapped inside: Do I Want To Do This?
 On the one shoulder, we have devil Hallie: C’mon Hallie. He killed your entire family, almost killed you, abandoned you before you were even born, drank your family’s blood and you’re not going to do anything about it? WIMP!
  Her argument is very convincing but we’ll wait to hear what angel Hallie has to say. She rarely speaks up: Hallie, regardless of what he’s done, he is your father and you can’t slaughter your father. Its not right. Go back to the hotel now. Don’t look back.
 Don’t look back.
Interrupting angel Hallie and devil Hallie’s confrontation, my cell phone rings, playing “Flight of the Bumblebee”
 “Hello?” I ask tiredly. I don’t want to talk now but I don’t want to hang up. I’m that lazy.
“Hallie? Where the hell are you? Noelle just woke us up to say that you left the room when she was asleep,” Nick says, sounding mad but exhausted at the same time.
 I sigh and put my hand over my eyes and lean back against the steps, “I’m out. You may not want to take of Mackellar but I do.”
“Hallie,” Nick says, sounding like the half brother of Colin that he is, “Please. I don’t want you getting hurt. None of us do.”
 “I have to do this Nick.”
 Nick lets out long sigh, “Wait for me to get there. I’m not letting you do this alone. Where are you?”
 “just at the corner. You’ve got ten minutes otherwise I’m gone.” I hang up my phone and start to dial again. I’m going to need a little help.

#246 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 03:51 PM

i hit just over a hundred and ten pages the other day. i am most pleased with myself.

#247 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:46 AM

Grand travail, continuez le bon travail.:)

#248 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:53 AM

IT'S DONE!!!!!!

i finally finished it a few days ago but haven't posted it yet. been busy.
 i really want to thank everyone who gave me criticism and advice and anyone who educated me about vampires. you gu ys rock!
   anyone who wants a copy, i'll take email orders for it.
 i'm just giddy that its done

#249 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:35 PM

Hey congrats on the book.  if you need any more information on Vampires (undead), Vampiroids (Goths, do live like a vampire), or Vampyriks (people who suffer from the Vampyrik disease that makes their brain think theyu need to drink bllod, and other stuff.) or on Vlad Tepes III Drakulea (Vladimir Dracula, the REAL DRACULA of the Blakans) just give me a message at weirdout_films@yahoo.com.

I am a "Vampire" (Vupieres is the original name) expert, and have had constant contact with the VRS Vampire Research Society: http://www.holygrail.....h Society.htm

Truthfully Sucking (your blood)

ApparitionSeeker

Blah!Blah!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users