• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 01:34 PM

Well that's what we are all here for, to hear your great stories. Anybody have a good story about seeing a full or partial bodied apparition?

[move]SHARE YOUR STORY!!!![/move]
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#2 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 03:31 PM

Not I said the cat,,,only thing I've ever saw stayed blessedly invisible
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 04:06 PM

I've seen a few, 3 were outbound Visitations, one was a client of ours that had passed at work*Grover of the Presence at the Workplace thread fame*and quite a few were joggers or car accident victims*must be a little brother thing-bats eyelashes at Masque* ;D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,963 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 18 February 2004 - 05:02 PM

yes, and was pretty scary! [smiley=cwm31.gif]

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#5 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 05:50 PM

No it wasn't the little turdy brother thing, at least not on a personal level....I used to work in a restuarant that had a visitor, but then we think he was a little boy about 4 I think its somewhere here or on personal encounters  [smiley=cwm29.gif]
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

#6 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 06:36 PM

'Twas so! Billie was a youngest child and told me so and so was Jen*LOL*8)

Masque, from what you mentioned of the encounter, it was a fascinating one, some really impressive stunts he managed with the fuses, the salt shakers and boxes
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#7 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:14 PM

:o :o :oyes i have seen full bodied apparitions and have seen them as if they were human. i see shadow people 2 alot. i havne't lately though ??? it kinda ticks me off when i don't see things for a while i don't feel special or something like that :-[
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#8 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:19 PM

whispers,

yep he was quite a handful may have to stop up one day soon to see if he's peeking around again, its ownership changed yet again recently
Posted Image

Myspace

Posted Image

#9 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 07:21 PM

Hey, Masque,
It'd be worth the gas, methinks. I'd be very curious to see if your theory that he Crossed on his own once the place changed hands was right ;D

OH! Almost forgot...my Mum was the youngest of two, so neener neener neener*LOL*

#10 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:51 AM

Last spring while investigating the cemetery at Buhl, I watched a guy walk out of the gate.  I was in my van about 30 yards away while we were changing film.  I drove up immediately when I saw him disappear from view behind some leaves.  When I got there he was very much gone and there was no way for him to get down the road, it is too long.  I also don't remember seeing any arms or hands behond his sleeves.  It was very freaky to say the least.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 05:00 AM

Yikes!!! I want to experience something like that so bad I can taste it! heheh.

I just have my childhood experience, with the crazy picture and the guy tapping on my shoulder several times until I turned over and saw him leaning over me.

I voted yes of course.  I think I am finally to the point where I have ruled out imagination, it was the real deal.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#12 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 05:53 AM

Boy, I have never see an apparition, that would absolutely freak me out.

This guy I used to work with told me about this encounter he had. One night he woke up and this huge wind came through his bedroom, he had to hold onto the sheets becasue they were going to fly off of him. After a while it stopped.

Then several nights later, he woke up and there was a GUY SITTING ON TOP OF THE LAMPSHADE with his legs crossed just staring at him. OMG that would freak me out. Bob (my friend) closed his eyes and when he opened them again the guy was gone.  Several nights later Bob awoke again and the same guy was sitting on the bed STARING AT BOB. Ouch! He moved out shortly after that. Scarrrryyyy! [smiley=cwm19.gif] [smiley=cwm19.gif]
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#13 lmackey

lmackey

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:24 AM

No, I have never seen a full apparation to my knowlegde.  Of course I have seen things move, I have heard voices, smelt odors that have association with a death, I have even felt the touch of a spirit, but never seen one.  Every other sence, but sight.
lmackey, the (Ghost) Village Idiot

#14 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:54 PM

KRC...I remember you mentioning that the last night I was in Mn-DANG, B! Made me want to tell my boss I'd be too sick to travel for another week :'(

#15 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 21 February 2004 - 04:45 AM

Drew...I have a feeling that we will make it back to Buhl when you come up again this June.  Who knows perhaps we will see it again.  Perhaps though, we will just get harassed by Roy!  LOL!! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users