• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 07:20 PM

I am posting this to ask if anyone else get signs before something happens.  Two summers ago I was fishing with my son and I pulled out a fish with the number 10 on it.  I also saw the same number when I had burned some candles and wax had fallen to the table.  Then the number was in the clouds.  Some other things happened that day too, with referrence to the ten.  The next day I asked a friend to watch my son for me. I was going through some issues at that time with courts on my decision to home school (that is a story in it self).  I came home and my friend told me that my son was taken away by a caseworker (who still gets my blood boiling to this day [smiley=cwm22.gif]).  I was of course devastated and couldn't sleep.  The days went by and on the tenth day my son was returned.  The strange thing about it is I was fishing with some other people who were out and I thought it was really neat to have a fish with such strange markings so I wanted to show it off.  They couldn't see the ten.  They saw the marks, but couldn't see that it was a ten.  I have had other experiences where I would see the same design or number and than something that corresponds to that number would happen.  Like I had left my house and was going to drop someone off. and my clock stopped at 3.  Then I saw three cars in a row that were the same color, and then driving back on the highway to get back home, I saw three highway lights out.  Three days later dropping my friend off, I got pulled over  going back onto the highway :-[.  I have even gotten signs in my sleep. The best one was about money, I will save that for another day.  We all experience things here, and it would be interesting to know if any of you get signs before something happens.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,963 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 18 February 2004 - 07:45 PM

hello Zinnian, I am moving the topic to the General Board since it will get the attention it needs :P

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 11:12 PM

thanx MoonChild:-)

#4 lmackey

lmackey

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 04:06 AM

Well, I don't see signs like that, I guess I'm also always in too much of a hurry to notice little things.  But, in rough times my mother appears in my dreams.  She never interacts with me or anyone else for that matter, she just stands off in the back ground.  I know when I have these dreams everything is going to work out.  It's comforting and a sign to me that this too I will overcome no matter haw bad I think things are presently.
lmackey, the (Ghost) Village Idiot

#5 ghosthunter1010

ghosthunter1010

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 07:37 AM

I have noticed that right before something happens I notice things being moved or a funny type of feeling in the air.  Or sometimes things happening in 3's such as death's and other things. :P

#6 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 08:29 AM

Hi, Zinnian,
While I've never experienced signs as you described them, I have heard cases, so I'm afraid, can't give you any insight
into it save for more questions*LOL*Its a talent [smiley=cwm2.gif]

People tend to perceive things differently as we take in information differently, as an example have you ever known someone who could follow a conversation across a room if they hear their name mentioned? Or could pick up a skill by simply watching someone do it once? Or play a song on a piano they heard once*of course the Prodigy is rare, but 'twill serve for this example*Maybe it was simply a message meant for your eyes only...have there been any more cases of this happening?

Hi, Ghosthunter1010, I'm more like that, too, for me its feeling a fluctuation in my Center*LOL*Of course I'm not nearly advanced enough to know if its good or bad, but I do get a basic feeling of timeframe...in kind of a Yankee Stadium way
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#7 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 01:13 AM

my most vivid account and one that haunts me to this day is the 9/11 tragedy.  I know this may sound strange to some and it did to by boyfriend when I told him, but the night before the world trade center was hit, I woke up to use the bathroom. When I layed back down to go back to sleep, I heard a woman talking on the television (which was turned off)I don't remember allof the worlds, but I do remember her saying this is a national disaster reaching international.  I jumped up and shook my boyfriend screaming at him, asking if he heard what the lady just said.  He looked at me like I was crazy.  I called my aunt telling her what I heard and she told me it was just a dream.  The next morning when waking up, the news was on and out of the mouth of the reporter were the words I heard the night before.  My boyfriend just looked at me in disbelief, my aunt called, she called everybody else, and all I could do is sit there in shock because I some how know it something big, and terrible was going to happen and I couldn't do anything to help.  I still feel terrible and wish I could go back in time to change it somehow.  I wish I didn't know because so many lives were lost for no reason.  May their souls rest in eternal peace.  That is why on occasion I wonder if what I have is a gift or a curse.

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,963 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 03:15 AM

what you need to do is to CONSIOUSLY tune your mind, through meditation or any other means, to the higher realms. This makes your ability a gift. :P

#9 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:49 PM

Thanx MoonChild.  I have been trying to get back into the habit of meditation on a regular basis.  Sometimes though it seems as if my plate is overflowing.  I do remember that when I use to meditate on a regular basis, I was more open to the unseen.  My sense were heightened.  I always felt a sense of calm even when face with what seemed to be the impossible.

Blessed Be~

#10 creepykat

creepykat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 08:31 PM

hello I have dream premonitions when something is bad is going to happen.
I sometimes wish i won't get them,cause they are so painfully awful.
But when I have them I try to change what is going to happen,sometimes it works.But other times it doesn't matter what I do it happens.
I ask myself if this is a gift or curse,I can't seem to answer that myself.
        But if I can help others with my premonition I find it as a gift.But if I can't help others then maybe it is to perpare me for something greater,which I don't know yet.
creepykat

#11 freak_out55

freak_out55

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Location:x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:28 PM

That would be kind of cool, seeing things before they happen.  Kinda reminds me of Deja Vu, but Deja Vu is kind of different.
I've never had any signs like that at all, not even once.

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,963 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 06:14 AM

Deja Vu is actually something you feel that you have seen or been there before. Premonition is something that you know before it actually happens.

#13 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 06:58 AM

Hi, Freak_out, it can also be very frightening, imagine a dream in which you can do nothing to stop or affect events, you can only watch as it unfolds :-/
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#14 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 08:10 PM

I  had a dream or premonition or something. I witnessed a murder as it was happening and I felt the impact of the bullet that killed the individual but what I didn't know is that this really happened until that evening when it was on the news. I didn't know anyone envolved .Then last month on the 25th I started having a dream about a man taking  a body out of a truck and the body was totally wrapped up. The 25th was my nieces birthday, then on March1st I got a phone call that my niece had passed away and she had her body donated to science and a man from Arizona would be coming to pick her body up to be transported back to Arizona.

#15 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 04:52 AM

Hey guys!  I'm back, you luck things you!

Anyway,  I too am a receiver of 'signs'.  For example,  birds entering my house or some sort of unusual(really strange) bird activity around my home means someone very close to me is going to die.

I also have premonitions.  The first one I got was when I was 6.  It was very vivid and I'll never forget it.  

Both activities are not every day occurences for me but when they come about I KNOW it.  

To me there is difference between signs and premonitions.  Signs are an indicator of what can or could take place.  Premonitions are glimpses into the future and are unstoppable.
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users