23 replies to this topic

#16 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 08:22 AM

heheh, well it's funny becuase we were both walking at a steady pace towards the library talking about how we were going to tackle the job at hand (software audit) We were side by side and we both slowed to a halt, rather abruptly.  He kind of went off in another direction and I couldn't quite get past the hallway myself LOL!  We never discussed it further.  I have however, just forget where on this board.... I know I posted more detail about it.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#17 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 01:01 PM

Hey, Ankthra,
I remember the discussion vividly, but I think we lost that thread when the Board crashed :) so he did notice something,
even if he wasn't willing to discuss it
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#18 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 03:11 AM

hehehe, Oh yeah, he became very hesitant and came up with an excuse to not go in, lol!

#19 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:03 PM

*snickers*Oh? What was his rationalization??
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#20 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:16 AM

LOL!  "Uh, you know what? I forgot to do one machine in the other teachers office, I'll go back and do that.... and I think I then just take this wing over here on the first floor."

#21 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 11:05 AM

*LOL*At least he was creative in getting out of it. But honestly, Ankthra, it may well have been his first encounter
so, ya know, whatever helps him sleep at night [smiley=cwm29.gif]

#22 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:09 PM

Yup! LOL! I didn't do the library myself that day LOLOLOL!!!

#23 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 11:21 AM

When I was about 18 or 19 I was part of a four person team and we were investigating a house. We were in the back yard and heard dogs comming for us. REAL mad dogs. REAL mad, REAL BIG dogs. So we ran like mad for the wall. I was the youngest but also the biggest so I stayed on our side to help our older member over then I cleared that wall like nothing I have before or since. As soon as I cleared the wall The barking stopped. Not tapered off like most dogs, stopped like somone shut off a tape. When we looked back over there were no dogs. The house was vacant, but also no holes in the wall for feral dogs to get thru. One of the men lost a shoe and later when we went to retrieve it there was no shoe. When we spoke to the neighbors they said the coupple who last lived there had Rottrielers, but they had been gone for over five years. Thieving ghost dogs. Bad doggie, bad doggie.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#24 Ravenwood

Ravenwood

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 04:19 PM

Music from nowhere.Having my name called.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users