a lil help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tloc3385

tloc3385

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:34 PM

Hey guys I am new to this board. I have a question my fiance got into Wicca a few months back she set up an altar with 2 mirrors and candles basic stuff. Now she has never done anything at the altar, but im wondering even if its never been used can spirits use it as a portal of some sort. The reason I ask is our apartment has never had any strange things happen until after she set it up. She has seen shadowa in our bedroom and a few objecta have been getting moved or disappearing. Now im not saying its paranormal but the more info I have the better chance I have of figuring it out thanx in advance.

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

I don't believe anything physical has those abilities. However you or she does, so for that reason alone I would say get rid of it using whatever method you feel appropriate.

#3 MzClementine

MzClementine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghost anything paranormal. Energy, empath, dreams, psychic, tarot, crystals. Metaphysical science. Living, loving and learning. Things unexplained too.

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:53 PM

When people are not wise to what they are doing can and will call things around you.. Wicca is nothing to mess with.. Time thought and the process must all be taken in.. Spells are a big NO NO when first starting. No to mention doing spells for others without ones permission which shouldn't be don't at this time.. Big NO NO.. Now Wicca is not bad.. But when someone opens the door to another relhm.. They are not aquaited with .. There can be repercussions to deal with.. In all I agree with Town Counsil take it down.. Now this can as he said.. If you or her have abilities bring things around.. In all ion the sence learn and keep learning.. Just because we want things in the moment doesn't mean we can have them.. And as Town Council said.. using whatever method you feel appropriate do so.. I like his advice..

I don't believe anything physical has those abilities. However you or she does, so for that reason alone I would say get rid of it using whatever method you feel appropriate.

Hello my dear.. I can't wait to be able to share more and learn more. I have seen your post and advice.. I enjoy reading your thoughts, and views..

#4 PA Paranormal Association

PA Paranormal Association

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:The PA Paranormal Association (PAPA) is dedicated to investigating paranormal phenomenon in a scientific and open-minded fashion. We strive to help uncover the truth regarding the unexplained while helping anyone who seeks our services.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

I'd suggest seeing if you can find a local pagan or wiccan group to contact to learn more about it. At least for her to find and learn more about it. Wicca and paganism is not evil, but she should learn proper techniques before practicing.

PA Paranormal Association
Got ghosts?
Don't cry to your Mama.
Call PAPA!
www.ghosthunterspa.com

https://www.facebook.com/paparanormalassociation

#5 Tomé

Tomé

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

Mirrors hold a lot of "occult properties" in witchcraft, one of them being scrying to see spirits, another use is as a portal (more in magick).
A friend of mine (male witch) has several mirrors he uses in his practice and he is adamant about covering them with a cloth when not in use.
Talking with him few weeks ago, he mentioned a case where he was asked to help (that had a lot of similarity with what you'r describing).
The problem was basically that two mirrors were facing each other, with some religious objects between them. It seems this caused some
spooky activity in the house and when he corrected the placement of the mirrors, the activity faded in three days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users