• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:06 PM

Just putting this out to measure the degree of interest...

Are there any members of the forum who might be interested in an investigation and possibly a couple brief seminars? The MAARI (Mid Atlantic Anomalies Research Inititive) is considering hosting such an event for spring / early summer of 2011. The location has not been determined yet, however it would be a private investigation at a location in western Pa, eastern Ohio, or northern WVa.

If anyone is interested in attending such an event, post some suggestions on locations and concerns. for now nothing is set in stone, thus all ideas are welcome. Whether or not this actually takes place will depend on the degree of interest, however we would need at least 12 - 15 participants, with a cutoff at about 25 -30, depending on the site chosen. It would be open to any serious researcher or investigator by reservation.

Costs would be expected to fall somewhere around $100 - $150 again depending on the fees charged by the location chosen. Hotel, meals and travel are not included in this cost.

Any interest?

#2 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

I would love it if in PA or Wva. Not too far from VA!
I am more than my physical body.

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

Due to lack of interest by those who we were hoping to benefit , both me and MAARI have determined we should pull the plug on this endeavor . It will not be rescheduled since there is insufficient interest in such a program.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users