Hello From CT

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 P.A.R.A.A.

P.A.R.A.A.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation and Research, Psychical Investigation and Research, Demonology, Religion, Metaphysics, New Thought

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:59 PM

Hello All, I have been trolling around this site for years and have evevn posted a few times as Boocifer Spooky. But after Moving to CT from NC, I began an Association here that is Faith Based in its paranormal research. I would like to introduce the arrival of the Paranormal Activity Association of America in the Connecticut area. We are FORMERLY of NC yet still hold strong ties there.

The Paranormal Activity Research Association of America (P.A.R.A.A.) is an organization devoted to the study of paranormal phenomena primarily in, but not limited to the New England area. We are a group of researchers hailing from various backgrounds with a vested interest in the paranormal from a fortean perspective.

Our aim is to study unexplained occurrences that happen in the New England AND abroad areas with the aid of a variety of scholarly approaches: anthropological, cryptozooligical, folkloric, historical, parapsychological, religious, sociological, as well as a host of other methods. In summation, We approach the paranormal from a Fortean perspective, with a lean on violent hauntings (Demoniacal Activity), while maintaining the open-minded attitude necessary for such research.

We operate from a Biblical perspective in our investigations. We have experienced investigators, historians, a Biblical Demonologist / exorcist, and staffing on a per diem basis such as medical staffing, psychologists, contractors, etc to call upon for their expertise.

We look forward to developing friendly relationships with you all.
Rev. Jason (The Paranormal Preacher)Director; Paranormal Activity Research Association of America (P.A.R.A.A.)"Fear of the unknown is only lack of information"P.A.R.A.A. websiteParanormal Preacher's BlogPosted Image

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,359 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:11 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:19 AM

Hello and welcome
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 bbabin5

bbabin5

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:30 PM

Welcome
Brett

#5 Michelle3

Michelle3

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hi, We just brought a house In Southington CT. I was wondering if there's a website to find out the history on the house. We have heard of some Paranormal activity.

Thanks in advance

Michelle

#6 meanderer

meanderer

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

I grew up in Southington! PM me where your house is...general area, neighboring streets; not trying to find out your address, and I'll let you know if I'm familiar with your house.

Edited by meanderer, 28 September 2012 - 03:37 PM.

Beannacht ort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users