Most Haunted

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:53 PM

Has anyone else caught this show?  It's on the W Network here in Canada, and it's a British television show.  I'm absolutely addicted to this show!  And I must say that I love Derek, the medium.  (He also does Antique Ghostshow).

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#2 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:44 PM

OK, for the first time in my life, I am envious of a Canadian other then Shania Twains doctor. Posted Image I haven't heard of either show. DO you know if tapes are available for those of us in the lower 48?
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#3 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 13 May 2004 - 07:29 AM

I think it's on one of the US channels....LIving or Oxagen or something like that....but you could always go to the BBC website, they have an online store and most of their shows are avaliable (eyeing large collection of British comedies that I can't get on CBC or BBC Canada....)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#4 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 08:50 PM

Thanks for the info.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#5 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 11:35 PM

Oh goodie! Yet another fine product from the folks at the BBC! ;D Ty for the info, will definitely check it out!

#6 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 06:51 AM

Well, my face is red!  It's not a BBC Show, Living TV is a new UK channel, separate from BBC.  Here's some links to the show.

http://www.tvtome.co...nted/index.html

http://www.livingtv....nted/index.html
You have to register for this one to get in, but it doesn't cost anything, and this also has a link (icon at the bottom of the page) for purchasing the show on DVD & video.  I've sent an email regarding what North American players it can work in, I'll let you know once I get the answer)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users