communicating with a loved one

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 insearhof?

insearhof?

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:27 PM

Today is my younger brother's birthday he would be 33, and i'm having trouble still getting over his death. in a few weeks will be a yr he has been gone. you see he called me to come and pick him up but i told him no and a week later he was killed.. i feel nothing but guilt and if i had picked him up he would still be alive. so i guess what i'm askin is how do i tell him i'm sorry and ask for his forgiveness?

#2 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:53 AM

Reaaly don't know how to answer your question, insear but i will share an experience of my own.. About 10yrs ago i lost a verry dear cousin whom i grew up with like brother and sister..He had left to get his girl friend and I was supposed to go with him because he suspected there would be trouble and wanted my help..long story short; I was unable to go that night and he was killed.. I blamed myself for long time. often when I was alone I'd talk to him as if he were there and told him how sorry I was and how I missed him so much and should of been there for him that night.The following year He came to me in a dream vision and said he was ok and wanted me to make sure all his kids knew who he was..It was close to fathers day so i went out and made copies of his picture and hunted down his children and gave them the picture except for one that lived far away.(.Chills as i tell this so maybe he is near). A few yrs back I was able to complete my task and have been at ease with the fact of him departing.

Hope this helps in so small way..
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#3 insearhof?

insearhof?

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

Reaaly don't know how to answer your question, insear but i will share an experience of my own.. About 10yrs ago i lost a verry dear cousin whom i grew up with like brother and sister..He had left to get his girl friend and I was supposed to go with him because he suspected there would be trouble and wanted my help..long story short; I was unable to go that night and he was killed.. I blamed myself for long time. often when I was alone I'd talk to him as if he were there and told him how sorry I was and how I missed him so much and should of been there for him that night.The following year He came to me in a dream vision and said he was ok and wanted me to make sure all his kids knew who he was..It was close to fathers day so i went out and made copies of his picture and hunted down his children and gave them the picture except for one that lived far away.(.Chills as i tell this so maybe he is near). A few yrs back I was able to complete my task and have been at ease with the fact of him departing.

Hope this helps in so small way..

Thank you venus for sharing your experience..i have seen him once in a dream but it was over so quickly all he said was hi and he was gone. so maybe that was his message, i dont know. i just miss him so very much. thank you for your response

#4 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:07 AM

You are very welcome...
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#5 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss, Insearhof, I know the pain of losing a loved one. If you want to try to communicate with the soul of your late brother, there are many ways to do so. I think if you search this particular board (Spirit Communication), you'll find several methods. For me, the easiest way is meditation. There are some good threads in here on that topic. Some people prefer to go to a medium or psychic. It's hard to find someone reputable, and word of mouth is the best way to find someone trustworthy. If there is a metaphysical book store in your area, you can make some inquiries there. Beyond that, you should try to pay attention to small things that happen. You might be driving along with the car radio on and your brother's favorite song comes on while you are thinking of him - or a song you associate with a happy time with him. You are home alone and catch a wiff of a scent you associate with your brother, etc. All those things can be a possible sign from your brother that he is with you at that moment. Keep in mind, I said possible sign. SOmetimes a cigar is just a cigar, after all, and it's not wise to see signs and omens every where we turn. Good luck and I really hope you'll find the help you are looking for here at GhostVillage.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#6 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:43 PM

I am also sorry for your loss, but you know what? Every single one of us has chosen the time of our deaths and there is nothing that anyone can do to change it. So don't blame yourself.

Death is not a bad thing and no one who has made it over has a bad time. He does not want you to be sad. He said (is his name Derek? I am picking up that name) and he says he is sending you "yellow roses".

To communicate with him, all you have to do is talk to him. Think of him, and he is there. Speak to him, and he will hear you.

He will be with you always and remember: love never dies.

Oh yes,he wants me to tell you that he's with Rex and they're playing with frisbees again. :P
petunia4998

#7 insearhof?

insearhof?

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:09 PM

I'm very sorry for your loss, Insearhof, I know the pain of losing a loved one. If you want to try to communicate with the soul of your late brother, there are many ways to do so. I think if you search this particular board (Spirit Communication), you'll find several methods. For me, the easiest way is meditation. There are some good threads in here on that topic. Some people prefer to go to a medium or psychic. It's hard to find someone reputable, and word of mouth is the best way to find someone trustworthy. If there is a metaphysical book store in your area, you can make some inquiries there. Beyond that, you should try to pay attention to small things that happen. You might be driving along with the car radio on and your brother's favorite song comes on while you are thinking of him - or a song you associate with a happy time with him. You are home alone and catch a wiff of a scent you associate with your brother, etc. All those things can be a possible sign from your brother that he is with you at that moment. Keep in mind, I said possible sign. SOmetimes a cigar is just a cigar, after all, and it's not wise to see signs and omens every where we turn. Good luck and I really hope you'll find the help you are looking for here at GhostVillage.

thank you, now that i think about it on occasion i have some of the experiences u have described. i'm trying to teach myself meditation but very hard to concentrate with a large household, but u have been helpful.

#8 insearhof?

insearhof?

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:03 PM

I am also sorry for your loss, but you know what? Every single one of us has chosen the time of our deaths and there is nothing that anyone can do to change it. So don't blame yourself.

Death is not a bad thing and no one who has made it over has a bad time. He does not want you to be sad. He said (is his name Derek? I am picking up that name) and he says he is sending you "yellow roses".

To communicate with him, all you have to do is talk to him. Think of him, and he is there. Speak to him, and he will hear you.

He will be with you always and remember: love never dies.

Oh yes,he wants me to tell you that he's with Rex and they're playing with frisbees again. :kitty:

thank u petunia. i think ur pickin up for someone else, his name was eddie. but thank u for your kind words and response

#9 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:38 AM

Dear Insearof?

I am sorry for your loss and I also have felt loss with the passing of my best friend who I was closer to than my sisters. It takes time for us to heal and the first year is the hardest. I stayed home every July 4th and cried for quite a few years as her funeral was on the July 4th weekend.

Even though we are feeling the loss, they who are gone from the physical world are free from just those feelings.

I have seen her since and not just once or twice but many times. It was with meditation. I have learned to meditate with headphones and guided meditations. Guided meditations help when your starting out as they keep you focused and help teach you and the headphones help with the noise. Make sure they are not earbuds but headphones that cover your ears completely. Try and find a time that may work for you.

Don't blame yourself, we all choose our journeys.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users