Spiritual Awakening

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chrisssteeven

chrisssteeven

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:56 AM

Spiritual awakening refers to soul awakening, self-development, and self-transformation, leading to a balanced and integrated life, internal joy and a more fulfilling spiritual life purpose.
Spiritual awakening is a gradual process; it is the unwritten commandment that we are unconsciously following. The only need is to become aware of it and then making little steps toward it consciously.
Spiritual awakening is the unfolding of Spirit in us. You must have read in theory that we are souls but our thoughts, speech and behavior are far away from the spiritually attuned life. Under normal conditions, we are influenced and attached to objects of five senses of sound, touch, vision, taste and smell, and to prejudices, biases and conditioning of our mind.

#2 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

OK, can you elaborate? Is it like meditating to achieve a higher level of conciousness?
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

Awakening can start out small but as you embrace it, meditate and attune to a higher vibrational energy it will increase.

The Kundalini is the very energy of consciousness. It is said to reside sleeping in the body and is aroused either by spiritual discipline or spontaneously to bring in new states of consciousness. The power of the Kundalini is enormous and is beyond description. Associated with the Kundalini rising are physical sensations, movements, pain, clairaudience, visions, brilliant lights, superlucidity, phychical powers, ectasy, bliss and transcendence of self. Kundalini has been described as liquid fire and liquid light. Premature Kundalini can and has been associated with insanity and death.

As chrisssteven stated many people live hard in the physcial life and are attached to the life we live. If we can let go of the physical we are unlimited.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

#4 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:09 PM

Awakening can start out small but as you embrace it, meditate and attune to a higher vibrational energy it will increase.

The Kundalini is the very energy of consciousness. It is said to reside sleeping in the body and is aroused either by spiritual discipline or spontaneously to bring in new states of consciousness. The power of the Kundalini is enormous and is beyond description. Associated with the Kundalini rising are physical sensations, movements, pain, clairaudience, visions, brilliant lights, superlucidity, phychical powers, ectasy, bliss and transcendence of self. Kundalini has been described as liquid fire and liquid light. Premature Kundalini can and has been associated with insanity and death.

As chrisssteven stated many people live hard in the physcial life and are attached to the life we live. If we can let go of the physical we are unlimited.

Seer

Thanks!
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

#5 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:14 AM

You are welcome Robot!
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users