Need Weird MA travel guide!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:31 AM

Hi Jeff,

If you and the other authors of Weird MA are brainstorming new ideas, could you consider a spiral travel guide, like AA does, that gives maps and visiting info for the sites mentioned in your book?

I'm currently going through the book to write down the names of visitable places that a friend and I can visit between Boston and the Berkshires. It would have been cool to at least have a map in the book that gave a general idea of where things are located.

You could become the Rick Steves of paranormal travel!

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#2 Corey

Corey

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:09 AM

If it were me, I'd try and figure out a dozen or so places paranormal related starting in Boston and ending in the western part of the state. Then just GoogleEarth them and get directions.
I'd also try and get a variety of sites. I'm not sure what your main interests are, but you might want to hit some haunted sites, maybe some UFO related places and then maybe some crypto related places.
Oh, and if you end up in my neck of the woods, southern Mass, drop me a line. I know a few Sasquatch related places I could take you. :clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users