Picture of Villagers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
405 replies to this topic

#361 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 19 March 2005 - 05:23 PM

Not exactly of me, but this is the old school.

Posted Image

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#362 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 19 March 2005 - 05:27 PM

what about a naked bridgey??

#363 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 05:38 PM

You trying to get me banned from GV Simmy? Don't tempt me!

:weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#364 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 19 March 2005 - 06:03 PM

Cool pic, Aloha.
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#365 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 19 March 2005 - 06:16 PM

Here is an oldie but a goodie folks. ;)

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water . :rolleyes:

From Left to Right . Masq , CajunKnight , Jeff Belanger , Megan Belanger , Rockhauler2k1 , Mrs. :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: Bridget , and last but certainly not least ,Camevil and Bobnoxious .

Click and See
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#366 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 07:53 AM

Aw Rock! Thanks for the memories! It was sooo great to see that pic!

:P :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#367 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 20 March 2005 - 08:05 AM

Great pic!!! I wish I was there. But you guys didn't know me then. You would have wondered about the weird bald guy following you :huh:

Why's Bob standing so far away? He looks like he's sneeking off to....
Well I'll just say toot. :P :weeee:
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#368 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 08:05 AM

i dont want you banned!! BUT I do want to DARE you lol or make that a DOUBLE DARE!! :P

#369 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 08:07 AM

Cool rock, thanks for uploading, its good to put a face to the typing :P

#370 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 08:58 AM

Great pic!!!  I wish I was there.  But you guys didn't know me then.  You would have wondered about the weird bald guy following you :huh:

Why's Bob standing so far away?  He looks like he's sneeking off to....
Well I'll just say toot. :weeee:  :weeee:

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww we would have invited you to come right along with us :P

Im not affraid of strangers :weeee: Actually while we were there , we ran into a couple that I knew through my many years of paranormal work and they joined us along with a few others that camped near us.

It was great having them all with us . You would have made it even more fun DOB . Everyone was fantastic. :weeee:

Rockhauler2k1
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#371 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:19 AM

I only missed you guys by a few weeks. We were there the first week of October. Maybe next time I can tag along. Not sure though. We'll have a new born baby by September.

GETTYSBURG ROCKS!!!
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

#372 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:32 AM

I live within an hour of Gettysburg . A Spring meeting amongst the close wouldnt be out of the question .

I'd like to try for May . On a Saturday or Sunday . :P

What do you folks think? :huh:

#373 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 10:09 AM

I'm in!

:P :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:

#374 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 10:33 AM

I'm only 6 hours away. If you mean this May, thats a no-can-do for me. But next Spring could be in my cards.

If you guys ever want to gather in North East Ohio, I'm sure we can have lots of fun. Especially since there are so many Clevelanders on this board. I know, it's nowhere near as cool as Gettysburg, but hey we have our fair share of ghosts. :P

#375 Nightwing

Nightwing

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:03 AM

Heres me and the wild boar I just got while in Tennessee!
If you don't like hunting, dont look!
(its not bloody or anything...)

ME!
There are stranger things in Heaven and Earth......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users