Picture of Villagers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
405 replies to this topic

#376 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:43 AM

OMG!!! :o

That thing is FREAKIN HUGE!!!! The boar I mean. :P
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#377 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:33 PM

I'm game....Im about six hours also (NE Connecticut). I would need a few weeks notice tho!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#378 IceGoddess

IceGoddess

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Interests:supernatural, history, reading, writing, criminology, cartoons, camping

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:26 PM

*cries*
I love Shanon.Currently running Life 3.3 operating system. Upgrade due in 8 months.My Forum

#379 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:28 PM

*cries louder *

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#380 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:35 PM

Holy Crappola! I have never seen a wild boar like that! Are you having one big pig roast or what Nightwing????? I've never seen ANYTHING like that, those things run around Tennessee? ***Makes note to self, do NOT visit Tennessee.****

Hey there's a bunch of Ohians getting together at a haunted sanitarium in Ohio in June I think. Ask Flying orb!

:D :D :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#381 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:40 PM

:( Ohio is 13 hours!! :( (I think I would have to pick a destination and check with Mapquest)
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#382 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:42 PM

Okay..so according to Mapquest, from here to my grandparents house (Washington Courthouse, OH) is 11 hrs, 17 minutes..Dunno if I could handle it..I'm the person who gets bored driving to FENWAY which is like two hours!

#383 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:48 PM

Hop a flight to Cleveland Ang. I'll pick you up at the airport. :(
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

#384 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:49 PM

woohooo!!!!!!! No road rage!! :(

#385 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:53 PM

Bridget,

Do you mean the sanitarium in Athens?

#386 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:57 PM

Oh wait, I think it is the Mansfield Sanitarium! Pay $50 and get to stay overnight there and I hear it is very haunted!

:( :( :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#387 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 04:01 PM

Oh wait, I think it is the Mansfield Sanitarium! Pay $50 and get to stay overnight there and I hear it is very haunted!

I would DEFINTIELY pay to stay in a sanitarium! I wish they would do that out here!!

#388 ziggleart

ziggleart

Fairly CLUELSS but eager and willing to learn

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Art, travel, fine dining & good wine, historic preservation and restoration, QT with the hubby & kitties and<br>Single Malt Scotch<br>Oh and of couse the paranormal.

Posted 20 March 2005 - 04:04 PM

Hey I want to come. :o
TRICIA

#389 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 04:05 PM

Why not? Lets book a flight together!

#390 ziggleart

ziggleart

Fairly CLUELSS but eager and willing to learn

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Art, travel, fine dining & good wine, historic preservation and restoration, QT with the hubby & kitties and<br>Single Malt Scotch<br>Oh and of couse the paranormal.

Posted 20 March 2005 - 04:19 PM

sounds like a plan angleina. :(
TRICIA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users