Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:06 AM

http://www.ghostvill...701;start=17#17

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:17 PM

i do believe in Demons taking form in our world, so I would not be surprised if they were real.  I wish we had some water angels to kick their butts tho!

#4 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:20 PM

[move][glow=red,2,300]welcome to gv ApparitionSeeker ;D
[/glow][/move]

yeah that would be cool ;)

#5 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:32 PM

I have a little more info.  Fire demons have shown up all over the world, even in asia, known as Dao-Oni, which can be as small as a child or as big as 8 feet.  They have been told about everywhere ancient scrolls.  i am also finding stuff in New Zealand about a warrior fighting fire demons, which were taking shape as crickets on fire (weird, eh?)
"Within the flames of every fire there are spirits that guide the tongues towards fuil. It is these demons that cause such wide spread destruction when they are not carefully watched."

Also, the demons of the pentegram may explain fire demon, too.

The original pentegram stood for five forces of nature in each point:

Water
Earth (Ground, Soil)
wind
Plant
and FIRE.

Later, the wicca slowly tranformed into full blown witches, and that is where the demonic way of the pentegram comes into place, so there are Fire Demons, as well as others.
I'll have more, If you want more info, just contact me: weirdout_films@yahoo.com  

I will do more research.  Happy haunting.

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,206 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:32 PM

Welcome aboard ApparitionSeeker! Enjoy the stay!

Well, it is quite possible to have elementals. Afterall natural spirits can have forms in Fire/Water or anything natural.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#7 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:37 PM

ApparitionSeeker,if you get more info just post it here

thanks

#8 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:37 PM

Hey, I have some pictures for you, so can you contact me at my yahoo address, that I put in my second message?

#9 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:43 PM

its ok you can post them if you like, my im isn't working right

#10 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:59 PM

here is some more info on Demons:
The Monarchs of Demonium:
ARACHNE: Known best as Lolth, the Demon-Queen of Spiders, fallen member of the Seldarine. There is, in fact, some question of whether this being is a demon at all, as her place among the elven pantheon is a confusing one. Scribes have been dispatched to Celene to glean the truth from the gray elves and their massive library in Enstad, but one cannot expect too much information from the tight lipped and ancient scholars of the Olve.

Lolth is known to have a vested interest in Oerth itself, and has, on at least one occasion, attempted to bring part of the planet into her own layer of the Abyss. I refer, of course, to the troubles in Sterich some years ago, the full import of which still cannot be determined. The recent Giant Troubles of the recent war have not helped matters, and it is unlikely that we will be able to learn more of Lolth's plans in the area while Istivin is controlled by hill giants and the like.

The more paranoid of my colleagues suggest that Lolth had a hand in the Giant Troubles, as well, but it should be noted that these individuals are the type to check under their sheets for agents of the Scarlet Brotherhood before retiring every evening.

#11 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:00 PM

DEMOGORGON: While the extent of Demogorgon's worship on Oerth is not generally known, his power in the Abyss is legendary. It is said that this hideous creature controls _several_ layers of the plane (and these are infinite, mind you), and that entire legions of demons follow his command. If rumors can be trusted, over 100,000 fiends make their home in his capitol city in the Abyss. Truly, he is a force of great power in the fell plane, and his title of Prince of Demons is an apt one, indeed.

Tales and legends among the sahuagin, a hideous race of sea- humanoids unfortunately rather common off the shores of the Flanaess, suggest that Demogorgon was once a servant of Sekolah, the sahuagin god. Though the Prince of Demons holds great sway with the ixixachitl (another evil aquatic race), and is said to hate the sahuagin, this tale is, at best, hearsay.

Though there are several cults to Demogorgon in the Flanaess (and probably more still among the uncivilized residents of the Amedio and Hepmonaland), he enjoys no known human priests. With what seem, by all accounts, to be ixixachitl priests (!) appearing on shipping lanes throughout the area, many fear that the Prince will soon enjoy a sizable clergy of humans here on Oerth and elsewhere.

#12 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:02 PM

wow,thats wild I never knew this. great job ApparitionSeeker

#13 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:02 PM

all right, I found it.  "King of the Fire DEmons", you are gonna love this!

MARDUK: Very little is known about this being, save that he is said to be "King of Fire Demons," suggesting that he is possibly an ascended Balor. There is definitely a benevolent god of the same name who makes his home in the Outer Planes, and these two are definitely as different in demeanor as is possible. He wields the awesome Firefan, which is counted among the most powerful of Abyssal artifacts (and is likely closely tied to his rapid progress through the ranks, so to speak).

Of all the monarchs, Marduk is the least involved in the affairs of the Flanaess, though sailors tales suggest the worship of a powerful "fire demon" among the Wuga tribesmen, south of Hitaxia far to the southwest. As that land is as unknown to us in Nellix as is the Abyss, I will deal with such tales in the future as time and exploration allow.

Want more on Demons? Here is the site:
http://www.tc.umn.ed.../gh/demons.html

#14 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:06 PM

WOW thats odd,do you think there are pics of them

#15 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:08 PM

Maybe, but I think there might be some scrolls with pictures on it.  HEY, why can't I paste the pictures onto here, eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users