Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

They're doing it again!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 25 June 2006 - 07:47 PM

~I'm usually on this board in between cleaning house, feeding kids & hubby, etc...anyhoo~~~
Before the baby & I had our surgeries, things were getting pretty wild around the home here as far as "strange activity" goings on. I welcomed it with open arms because of my love for the after-life. Then after our surgeries...things seemed to have "laid-low"...and that too, I didn't mind. But it's all starting again. The night before last, I came down stairs around 2am to get Tommy a bottle. I destictly heard a female whisper my name. For cryin' out loud, I wanted to "talk" to "her"...but I was frozen in place. I put the bottle in the Microwave for 58 seconds. It seemed like 2 seconds had passed & the bottle was ready...so off I went up stairs. I'm constantly seeing stuff out of the corner of my eye again...go to look & nothing. I'm setting the cam-corder out tonight...but maybe this time, I'll do it downstairs. As soon as tomorrow morning gets here, I'll look at it & if there's anything...it's getting on here. We don't have the central air on, no ceiling fans will be on...so hopefully no dusties. Wish me luck!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#2 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:43 AM

hi Laurie Ann

good luck on finding something on video, looking forward to seeing anything you manage to catch on tape!!
Posted Image

#3 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:03 AM

~I woke up this morning & the camera was on the kitchen floor. I have a kitty, so I'm not sure if she did it or not. I reviewed what was taped & although I can't see her or hear her jump on the counter (or back off), I have to think it was her that knocked it off. As soon as it fell, the camera quit recording...and thank God it didn't break! I'm not going to stop though...
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,206 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 June 2006 - 09:01 AM

Keep Trying, perhaps you may some good captures!

I am moving this to Personal Encounters board.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users