Attention Buckeye (Ohio) Ghost Hunters

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EVPResearcher

EVPResearcher

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:EVP's....of course.<br />Check out Dr Konstantin Raudive on the net.

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:12 PM

Hello. My name is Bob and I am the Founder of a Paranormal Team called Specter Communications ( www.spectercom.com ) . I am requesting a minute of your time. I am writing a book on the Paranormal from our great state of Ohio. The focus is on the adventures of Ohio Paranormal Investigators, such as yourself. When I say adventures I mean your most memorable cases, Great Evidence, or a Funny Investigation. Anything that would stick out. Give me as much technical detail as you can when submitting. OF course I will give you all of the Credit. I will post your site in the book. This should help you to get more traffic. Again, these are your stories, I will polish them an put them in a chapter format. Thanks. I think it time that we show our side of the Paranormal, instead of the “Hauntees” side who typically do not understand. Thanks in advance. Email questions, stories, pictures,…etc. to:

Paranormaler@gmail.com

Ps. You don’t have to have your own site. If you are an armature investigator, that is fine too.

Thanks again,

Bob (SpecterCom Founder)
I HEAR Dead People... - MeMySpace: EVP Researcher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users