• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 michaelangelo

michaelangelo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:59 PM

one time my friend asked us to visit their province. during our stay one night we had nothing much to do so we just sat outside saying stories and singing. but one of our friends suddenly dashed from a corner street. he said that the area he came from had many "elementals". and thus he cannot pass the arc where the name of the barangay (place) was written. i said then lets just take a look. and together with another friend (who was close to dying when she knew what we were doing) we went to the place the temperature was different and then my first friend tried to stop me when i almost crossed the arc. he said i can't take it already. maybe having the third eye he feels much more of the presence of the "elementals" than us.
then after the encounter while sleeping i can feel my friend (the other one who was the girl, the "open" one was a male) that she had a hard time sleeping. i asked what's the problem. she said i feel heavy. we slept holding hands. the following morning i lied on the place where she slept and even i felt that i am heavy. same with my friend who had the 3rd eye.
THE KNOWN IS FAR BETTER THAN THE UNKNOWNIF YOU ALREADY ESCAPED DEATH DO YOU THINK YOU WILL STILL DIE?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users