The Haunted Whaley House II book

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sdparanormal

sdparanormal

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 04:22 PM

The Haunted Whaley House II book is now available at the San Diego Paranormal Research Project

Order your Haunted Whaley House II book today. Free autograph included!!

Bonnie Vent and San Diego Paranormal are proud to introduce a new book "The Haunted Whaley House II". This book is written by Robert and Anne Wlodarski. Bonnie Vent and visitors to this website contributed their own actual accounts of spirit contact at the Whaley House. Pages 104-112 are all contributions submitted to the authors from the San Diego Paranormal Research Project. This book gives you the history and the mystery of this very special home. The Whaley House has gone through many changes in the past few years. You'll really enjoy the paranormal pictures taken by regular people who have visited the house.

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 15 November 2004 - 05:08 PM

hello sdparanormal...welcome to gv. interesting link..thank you for sharing it with us ;)
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for the HU SDP!Is this basically the same book overall as the first one,with some editions,or is this an entirely new book?The reason I ask is that I have the first one from Robert and Anne.It is a great read.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and science.He to whom this emotion is a stranger,who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead-His eyes are closed."Albert Einstein

#4 sdparanormal

sdparanormal

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 07:00 PM

The stories are new with the exception of the Han Holzer 1964 seance with Regis Philbin.

Since SOHO took over in 2000 the house has be completely renovated. There is now a general store and a theatre in the house. The kitchen is a dining room and you can walk into that room now. As you might expect there is more activity in the house than ever before. My own stories also include research done at the San Diego Historical Society and downtown library. I am clairvoyant and clairaudient but I also want proof of thing that I hear. I try as much as possible to obtain that proof using documents from history. I have a story on Violet Whaley and the mystery of her death as well as an Anna Whaley story.

The format is much the same as the original book. Real stories from regular people who have visited the house.

I will also have a DVD coming out soon. I took the Ghosts and Gravestones Tour and provided the color commentary. The host is Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster). There is a small pre-order form on my website for those interested. It should be out in time for Christmas.

Thanks so much,
Bonnie Vent OPI
San Diego Paranormal Research Project
San Diego Paranormal website

#5 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 08:39 PM

Just placed my order for THWH2 Bonnie! :D

Keep us updated when the DVD is ready,and I will grab one of those too.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and science.He to whom this emotion is a stranger,who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead-His eyes are closed."Albert Einstein

#6 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 06:04 PM

Recieved my copy today! B)

Looks totally awesome,it's about twice as long as the original,and it has a ton more pictures in it.Very excited to start reading it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users