anything you need help with!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lozzyloo

lozzyloo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

ok so im 12 years old and totally fascinated by ghosts and spirits. i want to see a ghost for my self, im sure i can see them i just need help to enhance the whole seeing them thing. i understand the dangers both mentally and physically which is why i came here so i might be able to find a much safer way to try and contact ghosts. i also believe my house is haunted as things keep moving from where i left them, i keep seeing shadows that don't belong where they are and i feel like im not alone when ever i try to go to sleep. please help with every thing iv just said, i dont want to try something and then have it go wrong.

#2 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:38 AM

I'm of the mindset that if we're meant to see them, we'll see them. Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out...the rest will fall into place. I caution EVERYONE to not to try to make contact on your own, as you never know what you're getting into. You've taken an awesome first step in learning and researching all you can about the paranormal field. Keep studying.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

Good advice Theresa. I was hoping you were here, wise woman.
I never know how to say anything to someone who says they're 12 without sounding like I'm asking them to put their mother on the computer. :)
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 Jynx

Jynx

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Hey Lozzy, I just read ur story. I agree it is very good that you are trying to study and learn about ghosts or Spirits. I caution you let it happen and don't try to force it. What I mean is don't try using wijji boards or other ways to communicate with what could be there. If it is ment to be it will happen. Not to scare you but when people think they are feeling a presence doesn't always mean that it is a ghost or a spirit that they might know. There are alot of different kinds of spirits and worse. Most people that have brought trouble apron them selves have been created by trying to contact something that they don't know. Or understand. What I am trying to say if you can open the door to the heavenly spirits u can open a door the other way . So don't fool around with cheap tricks that you don't know about. If there is a spirit there that wants to be seen it will show it's self to you. If you have any questions just ask I will help you the best I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users