Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Introductions 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
421 replies to this topic

#16 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:05 PM

~Wow!!! All kinds of new folks here, this is awesome! Welcome to Ghost Village, everyone! We're all one big family here!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#17 Maeven_Arcane

Maeven_Arcane

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Writing, my cello, the paranormal, history (especially the Medieval and Victorian/Edwardian eras, if I must indeed choose), Ripperology, the wicked-awesome German language, Renaissance faires, penny dreadfuls, photography, the mystical mythological, Truth, RPG's, corsetry, the vast landscape of dreams, travel, and most various subgenres of metal, gothic and industrial music, etc.<br /><br />I am Neopagan with an emphasis on Gaianism, and have had much experience with supernatural encounters and am quite sensitive to presences. Intense fear resulting from these eternal subjectivities has led to curiosity--I am fascinated by the paranormal.<br /><br />

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:33 PM

Hello all,
I joined the site last week and must say that it is quite lovely. =^^= All my life I've been sensitive to presences. I know little about spirits other than what experience has taught me, and several terrifying experiences have left me with an intense phobia mingled with extreme curiosity. I'm here to attempt to lift fear and embrace my spirituality. It's so nice to have finally found a community that acknowledges the other realm and doesn't simply write it off as insanity. Thanks for that!
-Maeven_Arcane

#18 Average Jason

Average Jason

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:07 PM

Hi my name is Jason. Im new to this board and hope to learn alot from you guys. :):D

#19 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:10 PM

Hi everybody i am from east Tennessee and my name is Danny.
To be honest though not at all a skeptic I am slow to conclude what something is or why an occurrence of anything that might appear to be supernatural occurred.

I can not conclude i have ever really seen a ghost but i have seen and heard things , LOL! I do not mean hallucinations either at least i sure hope not.

All things of this sort i am drawn toward because i am the curious type.

This is a very nice site and i really like the emoticons and Icons.

Danny :clap:

#20 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

Welcome to the Village !! :whee:

#21 Zenmommy

Zenmommy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:38 PM

A place to introduce yourself. :clap:

Hi!,

My name is Sally and I am a psychic and medium who lives by Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I am looking to meet others like me in my area. BTW, I'm not a professional psychic or medium, I'm just a weirdo who talks to ghosts! :) :weeee:

I have been thinking about starting to do readings for people on a more often basis but need a mentor. I did a reading for a lady the other day (someone from my class) and her energy stunk!

Also, are there any other ghost hunters in the Milwaukee area?! It would be great to be part of a cool ghost hunter group! Maybe I could even talk to them for you....(they say, Hi!)

Ghostie Hugs,
Sally

#22 dillon74

dillon74

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:46 AM

hello everyone my name is james. i live in south carolina, and i am a firm beliver in the paranomal. i look forward to learning from all of you. and sharing all that i know. i have had a few paranormal experiances and would like to start or join a paranormal group.

#23 Hambie76

Hambie76

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 11:33 PM

:ghost: Hi Im Russ. good to meet you all. I'll be especially looking for folks in Utah.
Russ, 93.

#24 Mark London

Mark London

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:47 AM

Welcome back Russ :clap:

#25 MysticalSprite

MysticalSprite

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Walks on the beach, icecream, swimming, running, camping, rock climbing, rappelling, scuba diving, animals, ghosties.

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:38 PM

Hello everybody.

I'm another newbie. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing in the discussions on various topics. I'm quite interested in reading some of your tales, and experiences. It will take me a few days to learn my way around, but I'm here :( I really want to learn more about the paranormal world.

MysticalSprite
Even a small star shines in the darkness. - Old proverb

#26 GothInk

GothInk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:55 PM

Hello fellow ghostpeople..lol ...well, that might be a bit of a contradiction in terms! What I mean is: hello fellow followers of ghosts... ;)

My name's Kat, and I am from Australia. I am a lifelonger (always have had strange experiences with the supernatural that I consider to be normal and always thought everyone experienced it too) and even though these weird things keep happening, I still feel like I inherited my abilities without the manual so I stumble through each experience, learning as I go...I am hoping to connect with others here who might shed some light or share some similarities with me. :whee:

So yeah, I guess this is 'hi' and I will catch you round the threads. :weeee:
Posted Image

#27 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:52 AM

;) :weeee: :whee: Welcome everyone!! Wow, so many new people!! That's great though isn't it?? :clap: :clap: :clap:

We're gonna have to extend the village limits signs on out there pretty soon...whatta ya'll think??? LOL

Once again...I hope all of you find a wonderful home like I have here at the Village. Once your here, your family!!

Becca
It's just Becca Posted Image

#28 Mark London

Mark London

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:03 AM

;) :weeee: :whee: Welcome everyone!! Wow, so many new people!! That's great though isn't it?? :clap: :clap: :clap:

We're gonna have to extend the village limits signs on out there pretty soon...whatta ya'll think??? LOL

Once again...I hope all of you find a wonderful home like I have here at the Village. Once your here, your family!!

Becca

Beeca, or is it "once you're here, you can never leave" ? :woohoo: lol

#29 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:27 AM

Hello to everyone. Welcome to the forum.
Glad to have you here.

Blessings,
Angie
Posted Image

#30 Hambie76

Hambie76

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:43 PM

Thanks man.

Russ, 93 :Spaz:

Welcome back Russ :)