1 reply to this topic

#1 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:22 PM

Not sure where this is said to take place at. Hopefully someone else on here has heard it before and can give some more info. Supposedly there is this bridge or lake in Kentucky where if you drive up to the lake or stop your car on the bridge at night and turn off your vehicle you can hear a baby crying or the sounds of something crawling on your hood. When you turn your car back on there is a baby crawling on your hood or staring at you on the windshield.

#2 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

According to Shadowlands, there is a similar tale of the "crybaby bridge" located in nearly every town listed in the state of Ohio, lol. Most of the stories follow the same pattern...mother either threw baby in on purpose, or there was a car accident.

My area is not prone to this particular legend, but we had one called Blue Baby. When we were in middle school, the kids in my neighborhood and I would cut through one kid's backyard and right into the cemetery. We'd sit and "rock" a baby, while reciting "blue baby" over and over a set amount of times. It was said that to do so would summon the spirit of a baby, and if you looked down, it'd be in your arms. There were some variants where people said this "baby" bit them, lol.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bridge, water, kentucky, lake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users