Another Dream

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:45 AM

This dream setting was in my home. I was looking in my daughters bathroom to find out why there is a vent but she is not getting heat (this is true). I opened up the vent and saw that there was space above it that opened up, a space that shouldn't be there. I thought "wow, why didn't we know it was here". I opened the ceiling area up more and was able to pull myself up and in.

It was a huge room and had hardwood floors. The light was streaming in from windows but it was very dusty looking. It was all cream colored walls and everything. Very neutral, no colors. There was a fireplace in the room and it had the fireplace set with the screen, the screen was folded and laying on the hearth and then the rest of the set was beside the fireplace where it should be. I thought wow this would be great in the salon. (I have a non-working fireplace in the salon). I then started to look around and found that there were a few rooms. In fact a whole apartment with a kitchen, bathroom and other rooms. It still was completely furnished. Dressers, mirrors, and even belongings of whoever had lived there. These I didn't really see in detail, just knew the things were there.

What bothered me most was the bed. It still had sheets and covers on it and the bed was unmade. I put my hand on the bed and thought "this person died here" I felt that they just left everything the way it was and never went into this apartment again. It wasn't scary, it was a very calm feeling in the rooms.

I then went out the same way I came in and looked where the door to the apartment would have been hidden. It was in my coat closet (not the one that I actually have in my home) to the far left and you could just see a small crack of light where the drywall didn't quite meet the top of the ceiling. I was able to break this seal and open up the apartment.

I usually don't remember my dreams but lately they have been coming on quite a bit.

Edited by Seer, 05 December 2010 - 09:47 AM.

I am more than my physical body.

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:10 PM

Sorry Seer, I've been pretty busy lately and just saw this. I will get to your dream in the next day or two and will send you a pm regarding it.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:30 AM

Check your messages, Seer.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#4 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:17 PM

Thank you for the pm interpretation Redhead. I can share with all if interested.

#5 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:00 AM

I am not sure what is happening with in your dream . It does seem like you have some part of your life that you need to look after.Something that you need to do that has been shoved away and left unattended for awhile.
I will sometimes have dreams like this. I will dream of rooms in my house that i forgot existed and aquariums full of fish that I have forgotten about.
I will be thinking as I'm dreaming how have those fish survived when I have forgotten about them and they have not been fed in years.
There will be strange rooms that I have not seen in years,lost but not forgotten .
I think these dreams often happen when I have not been looking after my life like I should.
Is there something you need to be doing for yourself that you have been setting aside?
Think about yourself for a change and set some goals.......it is the time of the year to try something new.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#6 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

This is the interpretation given to me by Redhead;

Entering strange rooms warns against casual affairs. Well kept floors predict good luck. White, off-white, light tan colors point towards success. Unused fireplaces indicate unhappiness in romance. Houses/apartments that are in good shape point to prosperity, that this one was unused indicates the prosperity will be smaller. Unused fireplaces indicate unhappiness in romance/love and the fireplace screen indicates a desire to cover up something. The bed points to business prospects, that it was unmade fortells minor reverses that will be overcome with small difficulty. Closets also point to business/money matters and can tell not to over-extend. Walls are obstacles and since you broke through this one, you wll overcome yours. The light in the crack in the wall indicates that you will see the solution but it will take work to "open the way."

Overall, this dream is telling you to think long and hard about doing something - perhaps an idea you are toying with. You are facing a difficulty but there is that light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak, and with hard work and patience, you will reach your goal(s). Just be careful you aren't sidetracked by someone who tells a good story or looks good. This person is not to be trusted and "getting into bed" with them is not a good idea. Remember, that expression does not mean a physical relationship, rather it means being closely connected in business/politics. You also need to be honest with those who love you or there could be damage to relationships.

Thank you Bardo, I do neglect to do things for myself. I put everything and everyone else before me. I do have goals (most of the time too many) but I always am working towards them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users