A creepy shadow

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nemeny_watts

nemeny_watts

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 06:38 PM

This is just my most recent encounter with a ghostie...it took place about five days ago, the first day of my summer vacation.

I was planning to stay up all night, so I was enlisting the help of bored.com to entertain me. I was happily surfing the net, typing some emails out to my friends, etc, pretty much focusing on my computer. I even gave up my paranoia, which is a pretty good feat. I have a nasty habit of checking behind me, even if I know I'm alone and no one could have possibly sneaked behind me.

I was in the middle of reading an email when I got a bad chill. I turned around quickly, and nearly screamed.

A dark shadow had fallen over the other half of my bedroom, which was odd, because all the lights were on that side of the room. It swept quickly from the top right corner of that side of my room, across my bed, and dissapeared in the blink of an eye.

Mind you, this thing was BIG. I thought for awhile it could have been a shadow from some cars headlights, but now that I look back on it, no cars went up or down my street the entire night. I know because a light would have shone across the wall in front of me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users