• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 jmander

jmander

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:10 PM

Sounds great! I look forward to hearing about the results. I've got a couple spots picked out for my first investigations--can't wait to try it out!
Posted Image

#17 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:51 AM

Sorry, didn't mean to leave you hanging. I wanted to let you know that I did not get a chance to tool around with it on the last investigation. Got a little intense and I wasn't worried about EMF at that point. I will however be pulling out all the stops this weekend. I'll talk to a couple different teams as well.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#18 jmander

jmander

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 12:03 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to leave you hanging. I wanted to let you know that I did not get a chance to tool around with it on the last investigation. Got a little intense and I wasn't worried about EMF at that point. I will however be pulling out all the stops this weekend. I'll talk to a couple different teams as well.

No worries about the delay! Thanks though, I really appreciate all your help. I've been playing around with my cellsensor, trying to familiarize myself with it. From the little I know about it, I'm starting to think that it should be set on HIGH sensitivity (which measures 0-5 mg). When it spikes past 5, you could then switch it to NORMAL sensitivity to see how much higher than 5 mg the reading actually is. For example, IF (and I know that is a huge IF) paranormal activity is associated with 2-7 mg, and you get a reading of 7, that would be off the scale on the high setting. So you could then switch it to normal to see if the needle hovers a little under 1 (10 mg). Does that make sense??
Posted Image

#19 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:27 PM

You know what I realized I forgot all about this post. I'm sorry to leave you hanging. I really am stuck on how to answer you. Sorry bout that. If I find out anything I will def. let you know. I just don't use this meter a lot so I don't know for sure. Oh and it seems like I may have been using it wrong so now I am at a lose. Sorry.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#20 jmander

jmander

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 11:37 PM

You know what I realized I forgot all about this post. I'm sorry to leave you hanging. I really am stuck on how to answer you. Sorry bout that. If I find out anything I will def. let you know. I just don't use this meter a lot so I don't know for sure. Oh and it seems like I may have been using it wrong so now I am at a lose. Sorry.

Hey no problem. From playing around with it, I think I've figured it out...I think I was right with my last post (ie leave it on high sensitivity so it'll measure between 0-5 mG, and switch it to normal sensitivity if it goes above 5 to see just how high it really is). But by all means if you or anyone else reading this finds differently, feel free to correct me! :(
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users