• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Am¥€lizabeth

Am¥€lizabeth

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

Do people attract certain types if spirits? When I was little my family had something following us from house to house. I didn't know at the time, my mom told me later when I got old enoug to understand. When I think back I remember things happening and seeing what I thought was an angel. Anyway can spirits influence a persons actions or how or what they do in life?

#2 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

I'm sure everyone is going to have a different answer because there are many different beliefs on this. There is no certain fact because you can't prove it either way. In my experience, no, no one attracts a certain type of spirit or creature. I think it all has to do with fate, and what fate thinks you need to grow to be a better person or to right the wrongs you've done.

I trust fate. Not god, not angels, not demons. Fate, because it is something that i do have some control over, but in the end I will lose the fight. I do not think that FAte has one plan but many. It will allow you to control it as a partner as long as you allow yourself not to be intimidated by it or the future.

Fate will always eventually deliever you to death's door. It will also cause you to have many ups and downs in life. Sometimes you won't understand it or why it sends the things it does. Like spirits, creatures or demons, but in the end you can only do what you would of done all along.

So, no. I believe that no one can attract a certain type, but only have whatever comes come.

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

I believe one's state of mind can affect how they repcieve anything that happens. It follows the same as some who believe protection from spirits is necessary. Your state of mind will ultimately determine how much and to what ends anything that happens affects you. If you maintain a strong belief that YOU are in control you will not be coerced into believing some evil entity is taking over. Conversely if you believe that you are vulnerable you will be open to any suggestion along those lines.

I don't even see anything paranormal in that concept. Psychology has shown that fear breeds fear. Other emotions respond in a similar manner. Thus the deciding factor is not whether demons, spirits, ghosts or anything else can influence you directly. They can't, otherwise we would not have such a difficult time obtaining hard evidence. Rather it is the degree you allow your impressions of them to affect you life.

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

I believe there is guidance in all things.

We all have a karmic path to tread and our guides are there to "guide " us because we all need help.
They make sure that the things we want to happen, happen.

Spirits are all around us all the time. Angels too. :kitty:
petunia4998

#5 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

Different Spirits/Angels/Guides are there when they are needed, even family members that have passed are there to help.

It could be a "someone" or a certain energy that has attached to a member in your family and they will go with you (follow you). It also could be an energy attached to a piece of furniture or an heirloom.

Find out where the activity is most and around what person or object.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users