Shadow rabbit following me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Surbabyb1u3

Surbabyb1u3

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

I know this will sound strange but most of my life since I can remember I have been followed around by a strange black rabbit who isn't really there. He is small about the size of a folgers can and all black greyish eyes from what i can tell. Most encounters I have with it are out of the corner of my eye but on occasion I see it right in front of me and it will sit and stare at me sometimes for a few moments the run off and disappear. Now I'm not some strung out kid im am a grown sober man I don't even drink I can't understand it's reason to follow me. It has no evil or menacing presence. Just as if it's curios about me. I've read a bit about shadow animals but haven't found much but what I have read doesn't really seem the same for instance I see it's face and body very clearly and it seems to want me to know it's there at times. It even goes as far as to run in front of me as I'm walking (on vary rare occasions). I don't mean for it to leave I'd just like to understand it a little more. If you think you could help please let me know thank you Adam

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

Hello and welcome to GV, moving this to the Personal Encounters Board.
Posted Image

#3 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:08 AM

I know we all have animal guides im not saying this rabbit is yours but it could be. Here is a site that states even a rabbit can be one. http://www.animalspi...com/index2.html
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#4 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

I've never heard of that before I've always thought it would be a human. Hope you'll let us know what you find out.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users